PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everybody

f03n1x
13th Sep 2011, 12:15 PM
Hi, My name is Mark and I've grown to love everyone's projects on MTS especially the cars lol. So yeah I've decided I'm going to make a couple items myself. I love blender lol I actually started working on a game (Didn't get too far since well I'm lazy at just learning to code) but I've made dozens of models already. Yeah so watch for some of my following items in the near future or well whenever i get free time to make a couple models. Hopefully you guys appreciate my work.

And about me lol I'm 21 now and at university I'm an Engineering student but slowly and surely turning towards 3d modelling and animation lol yeah its a weird tangent but i love both lol and yeah sorry about the lol'ing. Anyways I'll cya guys around!

Oh yeah almost forgot i was wondering how long did it take you guys to start making in game vehicles ( or objects that look like vehicles) i already have the objects made i was just wondering (Its just a silly question I'm actually looking through the tutorials at the moment)

Vampire_aninyosaloh
13th Sep 2011, 12:37 PM
Hey there! Welcome to MTS! I'm looking forward to seeing your creations, you sound like you're really good at meshing :) I'm not a vehicle-mesher myself, but there are some great ones around here ;) I hope you have a nice stay ^^

haricots
13th Sep 2011, 12:52 PM
Hi fo3n1x, you're from New Zealand? I'm from Indonesia. Not so far, eh? :D

Anyway, welcome to the site. Hope you love this site already...

f03n1x
13th Sep 2011, 1:00 PM
Oh thanks yeah well people liked my work for some custom game stuff lol and i have a car that i modelled off a mustang lol from scratch ... and the hard way XD but yeah 3 hours later it looked pretty pro ill upload a pic :D

oh yeah but im kinda used to making weapons ill try and make furniture and stuff but ill probably make decorative swords and stuff

http://i52.tinypic.com/wgvkg2.jpg

Yeah lol forgot it needed work and cant remember where i put the proper tyre textures lol and theres no seats lol just an outside really oh and no outline (if it needs one) XD but still what do you think for 3 hours no stop work from scratch

f03n1x
13th Sep 2011, 1:01 PM
Hi fo3n1x, you're from New Zealand? I'm from Indonesia. Not so far, eh? :D

Anyway, welcome to the site. Hope you love this site already...

Yeah so far so good lol it hasn't randomly not loaded lol and hasn't crashed me (websites dont ever crash me but i think id be a lil mad XD)

Oh yeah thats pretty close compared to other places XD

Vampire_aninyosaloh
13th Sep 2011, 1:06 PM
Oh yeah thats pretty close compared to other places XD

For example Spain, where I am, which is in the opposite side of the wrold xD

f03n1x
13th Sep 2011, 1:11 PM
Oh okay si espanol XD -in kinda deep mid toned android-ish voice- (i learn a little from red vs blue LOL and thats kinda all i know) Yeah it is on the other side of the world but thats why we have internet!

Vampire_aninyosaloh
13th Sep 2011, 1:19 PM
LOL I just found out that you're EXACTLY in the opposite side of the world xD http://www.peakbagger.com/pbgeog/worldrev.aspx

And yeah, THANKS INTERNET! hahaha

f03n1x
13th Sep 2011, 1:40 PM
Woah lol borders huh XD jeez thats pretty awesome XD Exactly opposite is a bit precise XD but yeah awesome!

Oh yeah about me and meshes lol meshes is 2d design isn't it? lol because i'm alright at it not the best but i've done pretty good when i'm motivated to make stuff. I've kinda shifted to 3d modelling and fail at texturing on blender properly XD. (Well i did make an ape escape monkey head) but yeah not awesome at it if only i was then well id have a lot of properly textured objects instead of grey awesome looking objects lol.

simsample
14th Sep 2011, 12:34 AM
Hi Mark, welcome to the forums! It looks like you're making friends already. :)

Always glad to see another engineer, I'm an engineer too! ;)

Looking forward to seeing your models for the game, I hope you have fun!

f03n1x
14th Sep 2011, 9:49 AM
Oh hi there, yeah it seems like it lol seems to be a great start and that's awesome i'm not the only engineer! :D

Oh umm anyone know anything about how the forum registers a post :/ i've made over 5 posts (wanting to upload my avatar lol) but for some odd reason it says i'm at one post still hopefully someone can fill me in on this.

oh yeah im nearly done with my first project (was only a couple hours) just have to texture and figure out how to convert it to a package lol and yup ill upload it!

haricots
14th Sep 2011, 1:23 PM
LOL I just found out that you're EXACTLY in the opposite side of the world xD http://www.peakbagger.com/pbgeog/worldrev.aspx

And yeah, THANKS INTERNET! hahaha

Lol...
I try to find mine, and it's on Bogota, Colombia...
Anyone there? ^_^