PDA

View Full Version : Can't Change hair in CAS!!!

Leo5
6th Mar 2012, 3:56 PM
Before I could not access anything in CAS but after I removed my newer packages I seem to be able to access most sections. (Or so I hope). But I still can not access my hairstyles in CAS. I click on the hair icon, the game seems to attempting to load but nothing appears.

I have removed all my hair packages out but still nothing.

I know it is something to do with the mod folder because when I remove the folder completely I can access the hairstyles. But I can't find which file is causing the problem.

I am not sure if this is because I have disabled sims3packs in the launcher. (I have to much CC, can't load my game and need to sought through the CC to delete).

Can anyone help?

Leo5

ellacharmed
7th Mar 2012, 5:23 AM
You can use
- Dashboard Game_Help:GCCTSU3_VerifyCompatibility, and
- the 50/50 method Game Help:TS3 Finding Problem Custom Content for the remaining items (with issues) that Dashboard is not programmed to identify

Leo5
8th Mar 2012, 7:31 PM
Hi Ellacharm3d

I got my hair running again but the problem was that I had disabled the sims3packs via the launcher and not the mods folder. I don't understand why it would make a difference to the game to run without the sims3packs. Looks like I won't be able to change hairstyles until I've deleted enough custom content to load my games quickly again. Thanks for the help.

Leo5