Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Pixie Haircut for Girls

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 437 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 52,375 Views
Uploaded: 17th Jan 2006 at 4:42 AM
This is a modification of a standard Maxis hairstyle. I made it specially for my Rosemary (from the movie "Rosemary's Baby") sim and I didn't know if anyone else would be interested in it. I decided to share it with you because there maybe are people who would like to use it afterall.

I made it back when I didn't have any EPs so it should work fine with or without them. This hairstyle is FOR YOUNG ADULTS, ADULTS AND ELDERS (I've seen many older ladies with similar haircut and I think it looks great and realistic on elder sims). I tried making it for teenagers as well but it didn't turn out that well and it looked weird.

The bangs "overlap" the rest of the hair and if you zoom all the way in you can see the overlap (there's no transparent gap, messed up animation or anything like that, the hair just overlaps--I included a picture of the overlap, taken from an angle where it's most noticable, so you can see what I mean). Personally that never bothered me because it is not noticeable from a normal distance but if you are a perfectionist I thought you might want to know about this before you download.

I made 4 basic colors and some unnatural, bright colors (fiery red is my favorite; the colors really pop on a medium to dark skinned sims like my model). For the standard 4 colors, default Maxis eyebrows will match the hair color. The bright colors are made on the brown hair base so your sims using the bright colors will have brown eyebrows. Also, children and toddlers using the bright colors will have brown hair.

As always, feel free to share, modify, re-color or do whatever you want with these as long as you give me credit. Don't post on pay sites. If you make modifications or re-colors it would be nice if you post a link to your creation but it's all right if you don't want to do that.

Let me know if there are any problems with this.

Now, that you have the right hair you can make your own Rosemary, Annie Lennox, M, Dolores O'Riordan, that one girl from "The Matrix", Lori Petty (God, there really aren't that many girls with this hairstyle)...or whoever else you wanna make....