Mod The Sims

Mod The Sims (http://www.modthesims.info/index.php)
-   Anime, Comic & Gaming Characters (http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=199)
-   -   SHIKI of Samurai Shodown (http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=182683)

Navetsea 13th Aug 2006 11:23 AM

SHIKI of Samurai Shodown

5 Attachment(s)
Hi all,

Finally I made a female sim ^_^; fiuhh
(I had made so many pretty-pretty boys for you all, so let me be my self again)

this time I picked SHIKI from Samurai Shodown/ Samurai Spirits series,
one of the most gorgeous female characters ever designed for fighting game

well SNK was famous for designing beautiful characters.

anyway, her name is Kanae or better known as Shiki, one of Yuga's followers, child, and puppet.
her mission is to lure Haohmaru into the evil side so that his body can be used to ressurect
the demon lord.

in other words she was a mindless lusty doll and a stalker.

however later in her life she fell in love with Asuras (probably Bust Asura/clone Asura)

She gave birth a female baby from Asura named Mikoto.
she then left her baby with Haohmaru and disappeared,
until her latest appearance in Neo Geo Battle Colliseum.

(mikoto = one of the bosses of SS warrior rage/ new chapter of blade)
the gray haired, elf/demon eared, pale skinned, beautiful young female in blue costume carrying huge weapon

Shiki's data:
name: Kanae/ Shiki
birth date: 6/6
age: (early twenties on her first appearance, and still twenties after some 20 years later ^___^
she looks as young as her daughter
nationality: Japan
height: 168 cm
weight: 44 kg
fighting style: she uses two blades with the ring on its grip, art of teleporting, self styled sensual moves.
sexual orientation: bi
soulmate: Asura/ Yuda

special characteristic:
red & blue eyes (blue right eye + red left eye)
purple snake tattoo along her back down to her left thigh
Ambrosia symbol/ tattoo (eye of ambrosia demon) on her back

Custom contents:

SKINTONE:
I use a special version of my new skin series "FACE-IN"
however in this special "shiki_FACE-IN" the tattoo is included in the skin (This skin is included in the package),

many other tones/variants of this series without the tattoo, hosted at
http://www.spicysims.com/ (launched this mid of August)
my skinset series would be launched this week, they said as late as Friday, "~_^" shameless advertisement

CLOTHES:
I used PAF editable alpha dress mesh as a base of my shiki costume, so you need to download the mesh here:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=151681
Many thanks to PAF for the alpha mesh, I have used it several times and it's flexible for many different projects

HAIR:
I use "Rose hair 0025" of
http://www.rosesims2.net/
this hair is not included, I use pixie hair of OFB in the package, both hair fit her design perfectly,
but texture wise I go with Rose's since it is shinier, smoother, and just gorgeous.
the first time I see that pixie hair of OFB I already want to make this character someday, and that hair of Rosesims2
just sealed my decision.

ACCESSORIES:
flared gloves & different eye meshes are belong to generalzoi, recolored by me
download them here:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=102893
Thank you Generalzoi for all the awesome accessory meshes

MAKEUP:
blush by Helaene helaene - softblush - 4 (optional not included)
lip color by navetsea (included)
lip gloss by navetsea (included)

RULES:
Do not host/ reupload anywhere else (partially or as a whole) download for your own use only.

Any creators want to use this skin or clothes for their own Shiki, please link back to this post to get them,
DO NOT include them in your upload (no need to PM me for permission of using these items)

Thank you

Navetsea

Rammstein_6891 13th Aug 2006 11:09 PM

She is gorgeous, as are all your other sims. Keep up the great work.

coffeeKat 13th Aug 2006 11:25 PM

Beautiful work Navetsea!! As always, with lots of back story for the uninitiated! Thanks so much for so lovely and deadly a doll!!

neomatrix99 14th Aug 2006 1:30 AM

Another great sim

LiptonGirl 14th Aug 2006 2:18 AM

So gorgeous, I want more! ^-^

SynapticSim 14th Aug 2006 2:19 AM

Dude, you're awesome! She's gorgeous!

~ Syn

sakura_chan 14th Aug 2006 2:22 AM

She's awesome! Thanks!

Mistress A. 14th Aug 2006 2:24 AM

Thank you so much! She's fantastic and you're amazing.

Katsuya 14th Aug 2006 7:59 AM

Wow, that's an awesome Sim! Thanks for sharing !

stitchi 14th Aug 2006 8:24 AM

She is beautiful..nice work. Thank you very much for sharing.

Navetsea 14th Aug 2006 2:38 PM

Thank you for all the wonderful comments, I forgot to tell people, Shiki comes with variation of clothing in the package, her basic uniform there, loincloth for her undies, and some other clothes. ^__^; naturally people who have downloaded her would know this already.

dragon01 14th Aug 2006 3:58 PM

Gorgeous, thank you

harlequinanjel 14th Aug 2006 5:30 PM

Beautiful

She is a work of art just like all your sims, I would love to see more girls from my all time fav series Samurai Spirits, and also from SoulCalibur III and Tekken 5 if you could

Navetsea 14th Aug 2006 6:29 PM

^^thanks, I'm happy to know there are people here playing 2D fighting games, as in my opinion 2D sprites are trully work of art,
I've been doing pixelart when making my own fighting game character for MUGEN, that was one of the hardest job indeed, since every pixel's tone and placement is super important. so I really appreciate those sprite artists of SNK, CAPCOM & SAMMY.

Kyou-Kun 14th Aug 2006 11:07 PM

Hey Navetsea... I've been looking at sims creations for a long time now.

I suggest you keep making 2D characters, because you giving them 3D is simply breathtaking. You're doing something not many people can, and they ALWAYS look awesome. I love Mugen and all, I did a lot of coding of my own (I never made my own character like you did, but... :D) and I had my share of gaming.

So my advice is (even though you're good at anything you do), screw the celebrities and other sims, go revive 2D fighting game characters into Sims!!! :D

Cheers~

Navetsea 15th Aug 2006 1:32 AM

^___^ thanks Kyou-kun, well reviving 2D fighting game is indeed my mission here,

I loathe SCEA for their statement that they won't allow any 2D games released on playstation 2 unless they are packed as a bunddle, Americans really look them as lesser form of games compared to the 3D games (no matter how bad the 3D is), beside their own fighting games MORTAL KOMBAT hardly use any hand drawn sprites, they use photos, and now poor stiff looking 3D graphic, I mean how lazy people at Acclaim were, all those ninjas (scorpion, calssic sub-zero, reptile, human smoke, rain, ermac, noob saibot) are just palette swap over a set of exactly same sprites (photos) well if that's what they called as a lesser form of game I'm 100% agree with them.

takeemma 15th Aug 2006 2:39 AM

She is gorgeous!!!thanks

suggah69 15th Aug 2006 9:49 AM

Absolutely Awesome! You even got Shiki's two different eye color happening aswell! Keep it up!

manong 15th Aug 2006 6:53 PM

Fantastic! Another great SNK sim from a great creator! Thanks so much!

JoKBrasil 16th Aug 2006 2:28 AM

That's a very beautiful sim!
And I agree with you, 2D fighting and RPG games were truly a wonderful art... Pity that are so few of the nowadays.

Navetsea 16th Aug 2006 8:50 AM

@ JokBrasil
thanks,
I'm looking at your signature, ..err, is Blanka living there in your neighborhood? have you met him? really!? I would love to see some photograph of Blanka if available. sorry, as an SF fan I just couldn't stop my self from asking that ^^".

Kyou-Kun 16th Aug 2006 1:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navetsea
^___^ thanks Kyou-kun, well reviving 2D fighting game is indeed my mission here,

I loathe SCEA for their statement that they won't allow any 2D games released on playstation 2 unless they are packed as a bunddle, Americans really look them as lesser form of games compared to the 3D games (no matter how bad the 3D is), beside their own fighting games MORTAL KOMBAT hardly use any hand drawn sprites, they use photos, and now poor stiff looking 3D graphic, I mean how lazy people at Acclaim were, all those ninjas (scorpion, calssic sub-zero, reptile, human smoke, rain, ermac, noob saibot) are just palette swap over a set of exactly same sprites (photos) well if that's what they called as a lesser form of game I'm 100% agree with them.

Agreed.
But you know, we always have the PC, emulators, NeoGeo and all awesome 2D fighting games for it :D
2D characters (sprites if you will) are truly remarkable and should be payed respect to!
Come to think of it, there are some really awesome Last Blade characters.... Hmmmm

Edit: I wanna touch your Shiki all over... Mmmmm... LOL! Sorry, momentary lapse :/

Navetsea 16th Aug 2006 2:19 PM

Last Blade is awesome game the artwork was just superb, specially Last Blade 2. but is there any meshes for their Japanese traditional clothes, there is no problem for setsuna (though i haven't seen pony tailed hair mesh with bangs for men), but for moriya, we need hakama mesh, etc. and there was no sexy female char there to drool at ~_~;

KaedeGrey 16th Aug 2006 3:43 PM

Amazing! The clothing and textures are so detailed... Thank you for creating such great characters in sim form!!

Meeplet 16th Aug 2006 5:17 PM

I absolutely adore Asura (Slash, not Bust or Hanmen) & he's my favorite of all the Samurai Shodown/Spirits characters. I've been dying to see him come to an American version of Samurai Shodown/Spirits & I do hope we get him with Neo Geo Battle Coliseum. (Luckily I did manage to find complete rips of his sprites from that game.)

One issue that keeps coming up when people write up his history:
"however later in her life she fell in love with Asuras (probably Bust Asura/clone Asura)"

It was Hanmen or Bust Asura that fell in love with Shiki. The femme-looking Asura.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asura_...Hanmen_no_Asura

Great job on all the characters you've done! <3

Navetsea 16th Aug 2006 11:31 PM

just blame SCEA for that, I don't know wheter NGBC would hit your country or not, as because if it's not packed with another games as a 2/ 3 in one game, then SCEA will likely reject their release on PS2, maybe it will available in the form of arcade, and maybe some x box or other consoles, but then MUGEN is free, and many new characters are already available/ MUGENized, I have that asura and shiki, on my MUGEN ^_^

sunken-woglinde 17th Aug 2006 5:41 AM

This is gourgeous! I'm not familiar with the character, but you did a fantastic job at this! This Sim is very beautiful, and your clothes are perfect. If only I had the required expansions I would download her immidiately. =3

Since you like 2-D fighting games, is there any chance of you making any Darkstalkers/NightWarriors characters?

Navetsea 17th Aug 2006 6:51 AM

she doesn't need any EP, I packed it as . packages files as usual

Kyou-Kun 17th Aug 2006 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navetsea
Last Blade is awesome game the artwork was just superb, specially Last Blade 2. but is there any meshes for their Japanese traditional clothes, there is no problem for setsuna (though i haven't seen pony tailed hair mesh with bangs for men), but for moriya, we need hakama mesh, etc. and there was no sexy female char there to drool at ~_~;

Yuki was kinda hot :/
Oh well
Let's see...
How about Rock Howard? Lol, ok he's not a droolicious female but he was still cool
*thinks more*

matildarose 21st Aug 2006 8:10 AM

Yay! Samurai Shodown's always been one of my favorite fighting game series. I've always loved to take Nakoruru and beat up whatever characters my older brother would pick. XD I've always liked Shiki's design myself, as well as Mikoto's, though I've only be able to play the game the latter character was in.

... What would be very interesting is some characters from the Last Blade series, also made by SNK. I may take a crack at Yuki myself, once I get these requests I took on done. XD

lilxaznxshortyy 24th Aug 2006 2:59 AM

This sim is soo pretty xD
Just wondering, when your skins become available, are they free or donation downloads?

Navetsea 24th Aug 2006 6:39 AM

this particular skin is free and packed with the sims, however the normal variants(without the tattoo, and any personalized items) is a donation download at www.spicysims.com but they're cheap ^____^; so if you like this skin, and want to use it for your normal everyday sims, please go and grab some, thanks

DocFX 29th Aug 2006 11:55 PM

Very nicely done!, thanks for sharing {Downloads} - and for the insight into those classic '2D' games - I feel the need to dust off my old Sega Megadrive (with 32X expansion) and play Super Street Fighter II again!.

chrisangelo2k7 19th Sep 2006 6:54 AM

Wonderful!!! I love Shiki a lot since I'm an F-O-R-E-V-E-R fan of SNK :D
but...I CAN'T FIND THE MESH FOR HER EYES ...Can you please post a valid link 'cause a Shiki with normal eyes is just NOT Shiki!! Thanks a bunch

Navetsea 21st Sep 2006 12:39 AM

the eye mesh is generalzoi's cyborg eye mesh, just try to see her download list here at MTS2.

Shamael 16th Apr 2007 11:29 AM

This Thanks is for 2: 1) SHIKI, your creation, main 'thanks'
2) Your care of 2D FIGHTING GAME!!, personal 'thanks'

Maaan..., I do not expect that there is still a person who is not afected by "3D Arrogancy Syndrome". Reviving 2D Fighting? 200% you got my vote on that!

2D fightings ARE NOT always lesser than 3Ds, malah sok sebaliknya. Example:2D Real bout Fatal Fury series, bandingin dg versi wild ambition!
And just look at that MK4!!!

Oh, BTW, Val Vulturenya OK Poenya !! tapi kok a.i-nya, gimanaa... gitu...

Kanarawr 6th Dec 2007 3:35 AM

Which meshes am I supposed to download? For the "Boot and Glove Cuff Pack"? Theres no mesh thinggy in there...*confused*

And as always, Amazing work Navetsea

Navetsea 9th Dec 2007 1:01 AM

there are lists of meshes on the post there, please download the flared meshes

sung1231 8th Oct 2009 7:16 AM

Could you please create Kibagami Genjyuro for me, I love just him without questions!

kevin33 24th Jan 2010 4:45 AM

Hey, That is a great creation