Page 1 of 3
Marina piers and boats set
Want to make your lake, river or sea neighborhoods more attractive?
Use this simple piers and moored boats decoration set for your hoods.
This set contains 9 different decorations, that are aviable under miscellaneous menu of the neighborhood decorations.
Here is a short exclamation of each file:
1. crqtt_marina_wood_pier_short.package - short wood pier that can be placed on the beach or the bottom.
2. crqtt_marina_wood_pier_long.package - this pier can also be placed on shoreline but it's longer than the first one.
3. crqtt_marina_wood_pier_fragment.package - this is a fragment of the pier that can be placed on the water only. Just use it if you want to make your pier longer, o make an intersection of piers.
4. crqtt_marina_boat_slip_single.package - use this to create single boat slip on your pier. Can be placed on the water only.
5. crqtt_marina_boat_slips_triple.package - use this to create triple boat slips on your pier. Can be placed on the water only too.
6. crqtt_marina_sailboat_single.package - this is a moored sailboat, that can be placed next to your piers. Can be placed on the water only.
7. crqtt_marina_sailboat_triple.package - three moored sailboats in one decoration. Use it if you want more boats in your marina.
8. crqtt_marina_fishingboat_single.package - fishing boat. Can be placed on the water only.
9. crqtt_marina_fishingboat_triple.package - use it if you want mutch more fising boats in your marina.
That's how it looks ingame:
You can check out more screenshots below
To install it, just put all the package files in your downloads directory.
crqtt_marina_boat_slips_triple.package - 852
crqtt_marina_boat_slip_single.package - 284
crqtt_marina_fishingboat_single.package - 74
crqtt_marina_fishingboat_triple.package - 222
crqtt_marina_sailboat_single.package - 146
crqtt_marina_sailboat_triple.package - 438
crqtt_marina_wood_pier_fragment.package - 394
crqtt_marina_wood_pier_long.package - 762
crqtt_marina_wood_pier_short.package - 404
Big thanks to MTS2!
This is Awesome, Very Much Needed to Improve are Neighboorhoods.
Criquette I absolutely adore your work and have been playing with your neighborhood terrain for awhile now. Have you tested to see if these can be seen from within Lots? Also, it says it requires University as one of the EPs, I recently uninstalled Uni due to issues, but I have all other EPs up to and including Freetime. Should I be worried about not having Uni?
Thanks a million!
These are fantastic!! I remember seeing the pictures you posted at S2C, and I'm really excited to see that the piers themselves have finally been uploaded here. Thanks for sharing these!
Do you think you could make a BV Pirate Ship (not wrecked) or some older styles of ship for a fantasy/medieval/Victorian theme?
Nice idea, this would be great for a Fisherman Neighborhood.
(double take twice) Amazing!, Thanks for sharing!
Cool I Love Them!Now All I Need To Do Is Figure Out How To Build A Pier From A Beach Lot To Join Togther
awesome ! these will look great in my neighborhood :D
I'm building an island neighborhood, so these are perfect to decorate it! Thank you so much!
These are absolutely fantastic. THANK YOU!
Very, very cool. Thank you!
Fantastic set, many thanks!
This is fantastic Thank you thousand times and more!
Awesome looking objects ! Thanks for sharing!!
Thanks, this comes just as I'm starting a Custom lake neighbourhood, you must be clairvoyant.
(oops, oh.. umm.. feedback, not thanks! ooohh..)
Woohoo! It's finnaly uploaded and OMG it's a picked upload :D
Thanks every one who already commented on this and downloaded it. And of course for you guys, who will do it in the future
Cinamun, if you'll look closer to screenshots, you'll see one of them exactly from the lot so these piers are visible from both kind of lots ( i meen, beach and.. not )
About NL, Uni and BV that are required. I just remember that custom hood decos can be used only with NL and BV installed, so if you don't have these EPs, custom decos will not be visible in decos menu, but still - there's a mod somewhere on MTS2 as i remember, that allows use of custom decos even on clean TS2 without any EP, so.. i've made this EPs required only because i didn't test it without these EPs.. So you can just try it out - i think it will work any way :D
freesimmy21, thanks! I think i could Any way i just have to finish my small ferry decoration set first
TaylorGuy, thank you! And It's simple. First, place a beach lot on your shoreline, and second - put down a pier on it
Thanks again everyone!
OMG! There will be a ferry deco too?
Can't wait for it!
Thanks for this incredible decoration!
Fabulous idea! This set will really make those waterside communities look a lot more realistic. Thanks so much for sharing it. Can't wait to see more from you in the future.
Really nice deco items, my beach 'hood needed something like this
This is wonderful! Thanks Criquette, I love your stuff (as well as your hoods)!
What a great addition this will make to my game, Criquette! Very nice work and Congrats too on the "Picked Upload!
Oh wow! I always wanted something like this, making my coasts at least look useful. Top stuff.
This is a fantastic addtion to my seaside community. Thank you. Any way you can may the sailboats large enough for sims?
a like it two thumbs up for this set!
|All times are GMT +1. The time now is 2:23 AM.|| |
Page 1 of 3
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.14
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.