Mod The Sims
Page 1 of 4

Mod The Sims (http://www.modthesims.info/index.php)
-   Skintones (http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=346)
-   -   Naughty & Nice Male Skins (Muscular) (http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=405763)

LadyFrontbum 11th Jun 2010 2:43 AM

Naughty & Nice Male Skins (Muscular)

15 Attachment(s)
Ok guys here is the first of my set of male skins, the muscular version.
I will be making hairy and non-muscular versions in the not-too-distant future.

They are for teens, young-adult, adult and elders. They are in both light and dark tones and come in Default and Non-Default. You can get the full skins or just the faces / bodies.

These are barbie skins, if you want the ones with pubic hair that are compatible with anatomical meshes, you will have to check my site or sexysims.

Here's what I did:
∑ De-saturated the tone slightly
∑ Edited the eyes to give them a nice frame and inner eye corner
∑ Lips were given texture and highlighting
∑ Nostrils were shaped and defined
∑ Highlighted the forehead, upper cheekbones, nose, chin, ears
∑ Added nipples
∑ Added abdomen muscles (thanks to Kravenous for allowing me to edit a piece of his art to suit)
∑ Added snail trail / treasure trail and pubic hair to Naughty (using NagelSeries 19 ps brushes)
∑ Entire body was hand highlighted/shaded
∑ Veins were hand drawn onto the arms and backs of hands and wrists
∑ Edited the shoulder blades and highlighted/shaded the back
∑ Rounded the bum
∑ Cleaned up fingernails and toenails

Donít forget to delete any other default male skins you have installed before using these!
If you download only faces then your faces will be mine and your bodies will be whatever default body skin you are using.
If you download only bodies then your bodies will be mine but your faces will be whatever default face skin you are using.
<3

Additional Credits:
Rez Delnava for the UI Mod <3

CmarNYC for Skininator <3

I'm pretty sure that bottom brown hair in the faces shot is by Tum Tum here

I am using aikea guinea's default replacement textures for my base hairs. You can find them all at Club Crimsyn

Everyone on my blog and cff who helped me with their comments and advice. ILU.

Hunter2554 11th Jun 2010 3:13 AM

WOW! Both B-E-A-UTIFUL!!! Love your stuff man! Keep it up!

stb26 11th Jun 2010 3:14 AM

Amazing job. These look great.

rodier1128 11th Jun 2010 3:51 AM

I love them! But you say hairy versions to come? I want those ^__^

monca533 11th Jun 2010 3:57 AM

Just Wonderful! You are amazing!

rainbowtwilight 11th Jun 2010 4:13 AM

yay, finally! Thank you so much

FzzyDg8 11th Jun 2010 4:54 AM

Nice skin, I'm anxious to see the version with hair when you get them done. Thank you for sharing your work!

bellalala 11th Jun 2010 4:56 AM

What about when you make them fat? The ab's won't change will they?
Will they go to normal flabbyness?
haha.

numbuh40 11th Jun 2010 6:06 AM

finally... a non default muscle skin. now the fat people's stomach in the game won't look so scary

Lou_knee 11th Jun 2010 6:34 AM

Very nice. I love your skins.

Fynbossie 11th Jun 2010 7:37 AM

These look fabulous, the face especially, can't wait to try it out! Thank you!

DaveyDaVinci 11th Jun 2010 8:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilmoregirls1248
The face looks amazing, but the body looks kinda fake. Maybe work on the body a little bit more first. But like I said the face is awesome.

It's a video game. She didn't photoshop a real person's body into the game, that's why it appears *Fake*. There are plenty of other body meshes out there which have undergone the rigors of *Copy, paste, smooth*, I'm sure you could find one somewhere else. Not everyone likes that style.

I love the way these turned out, LFB, and I'm glad you decided not to just copy and paste someone's abs on. Although, I must admit, doing the research with you was fun.

archienorris 11th Jun 2010 8:30 AM

can't get the download to work

Slipslop 11th Jun 2010 9:09 AM

I can't thank you enough for creating these skins, they look fantastic and are now my main skins for creation. Keep it up with the great stuff Lady!

Alan_Gast 11th Jun 2010 10:34 AM

So nice. Love the faces.

romagi 11th Jun 2010 11:59 AM

These are GREAT! I saw them on your site and downloaded them there so I have had them in my game since and I love them. Thank you, now all my ages and genders have your skins!

Fawkes 11th Jun 2010 12:10 PM

Love love love love love love~~!!! Thanks a ton Irene

Alan_Gast 11th Jun 2010 1:24 PM

Awww fawkes! You messed up the "smiley face" emoticon trend!

Esmeralda 11th Jun 2010 2:01 PM

These look great, thank you!

Louie_1822 11th Jun 2010 2:07 PM

the sim there is so hot!!!

CatOfEvilGenius 11th Jun 2010 3:07 PM

I really love the change to the skin tone, more pink, less orange. The musculature on the back and the rounded bum are also great changes. The change in the face is quite dramatic. Lovely work!

Forgive my ignorance, I don't play Sims3, so I don't know how genetics and fitness work there. Once you make the less muscular skins, what will happen to my Adonis sim if he is wearing your muscular skin, then eats nothing but donuts for months? Will he change into the not-muscular skin or get round, but with lovely abs? If these skins are used as default replacements, they will be passed on genetically, right?

The linky to ClubCrimsyn is borked. (hence the feedback post)

Simmiller 11th Jun 2010 3:31 PM

Ooolala! Yummy! Great work :-)

moiraesfate 11th Jun 2010 4:04 PM

Ooo, now this skin looks nice. Non-default? Count me in.

Kamelot_Fan 11th Jun 2010 4:34 PM

Oh my God, yes! This looks amazing. I love the v shape going down to the man bits! You're awesome

LadyFrontbum 11th Jun 2010 4:37 PM

Oh thanks guys, you rock

Davey I enjoyed doing the research too. Mmm fierce. ilu.

slipslop, i'm so glad you are using them, I love your latest sim (Adam Jensen) he's smoking hot!!

CatofEvilGenius, he will stay wearing whatever sim you have allocated him. I'm just making the less muscular ones because I know that not everyone likes the muscular ones because of how they make fat sims look. This way people can choose which they want as their default but also be able to make fat/fit sims and choose the skin which will suit best. Thanks, I'll edit the link!

Thanks again everyone :D