Mod The Sims

Mod The Sims (http://www.modthesims.info/index.php)
-   Residential (http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=148)
-   -   Bloomville (http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=469140)

triciamanly 17th Feb 2012 2:19 PM

Bloomville

12 Attachment(s)
Bloomville is a small cottage in a country setting surrounded by lots of flowers and butterflies. Many of the flowers won't be waterable and shrubs won't be trimmable so sims will need help with gardening or of course, the new owners can sell their flowers and redecorate the cottage instead.
This cottage is just a change from the modern world of sims, a slower pace, a less hectic schedule. Your sims will have two bedrooms, 2.5 baths, living, dining, kitchen with breakfast area, formal dining, large patio with "umbrella" and hot tub. The upstairs also has an outdoor entrance, so you could make it into its own little apartment for a roommate if you delete the indoor stairs. Whatever your needs, your sims will have a change of scene here.

Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 125,141

Custom Content by Me:
- blue and white tile
- ancient stone floor
- cheap mirror in white
- cheap shower in blue and white tile
- cheap bookcase in blue
- beige flowery wall paper with wainscoting
- TV stand in medium wood
- flagstone paver terrain paint
- beige stripe carpet
- brown and red stripe rug
- sky blue stucco with molding
- blue gray stucco with molding
- rustic gold tile
- rustic earthtone tiles
- quaint curtain in blue and green
- oriental table in blue
- ancient stone wall
- tan and beige stripe wall paper
- tanned slate roof shingles

Custom Content Included:
- Pale blue dotted rug by millyana@TSR
- Neutral Stone Wall by [email protected]

Additional Credits:
SimPE

darkwytche2006 17th Feb 2012 4:24 PM

I love this, its like the cottages you find at the coast in England. So cool!

Big hugs

dibaday 17th Feb 2012 4:58 PM

Nice House

karen lorraine 17th Feb 2012 6:20 PM

I love this, the roof is amazing! And it really does look like an English cottage, although the downstairs wouldn't be so open plan.

Clashfan 18th Feb 2012 1:54 AM

This is a lovely house. Love the 2nd floor bathroom quite an ingenious use of the dormer.

triciamanly 18th Feb 2012 4:02 AM

I'm so happy to read your comments. Many thanks!

allison731 19th Feb 2012 3:28 AM

Very originally!

StellRien 19th Feb 2012 8:29 AM

Wow, that roof is impressively amazing!
Fantastic house!

ekrubynaffit 20th Feb 2012 8:20 PM

So creative Anne! It absolutely stunning! Love the Roof and the Table out back and the garden and the colours, ok Im sold love the whole lot!!

Guardgian 21st Feb 2012 9:15 AM

WOW ! Looks fantastic... The roof is just amazing and the inside decoration as sweet and gorgeous as usual ! I love it. Thank you somuch for sharing this brilliant creation my dear friend

Amalia81 21st Feb 2012 11:10 AM

That roof is brilliant - thanks for sharing! If you don't mind me asking, how did you create that roof?

triciamanly 21st Feb 2012 2:58 PM

I can't thank you enough for your lovely comments dear friends! Amalia, I used the cheat controlfloorelevation false which allows you to raise and lower walls by clicks. The ends of the roof started out as a rectangles about 12 long and 1 wide. Then using that cheat I lowered the ends to follow the roof as best I could. Thanks for asking!

[email protected] 2nd Mar 2012 8:48 AM

very sweet lil house, i like it. one suggestion, for the bathroom on the 2nd floor, you could put the door on a diagonal wall to prevent congestion.

triciamanly 2nd Mar 2012 5:11 PM

Jasperville, thanks so much for the suggestion. I hope others will see it and do a little remodeling!

brooklyndreaming 28th Mar 2012 9:03 PM

Sooo beautiful! Thank you!

OptimismCupcake 23rd Apr 2012 5:26 PM

Abzolotele beutiful! Sory abowt mi bad english.Im just nowe lerning it.

Let mi put it in mi langoage, ten yoo use google translate.

Apsolutno prekrasna! Žao mi je zbog mog lošeg engleskog. Ja sam samo sada učenje.

Isnaini94 2nd May 2012 8:47 AM

Good Work.. I Love It..

DeezCakes 22nd Jan 2013 6:58 AM

I simply adore the layout of this home. The only con in the entire thing is when ((in Seasons)) it started to snow, my SIM freaked out because it was snowing in her house, and it would only go away when the snow melted. I'm not sure what happened because there WAS a roof when I checked. So.. Just making you aware.

triciamanly 28th Jan 2013 4:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezCakes
I simply adore the layout of this home. The only con in the entire thing is when ((in Seasons)) it started to snow, my SIM freaked out because it was snowing in her house, and it would only go away when the snow melted. I'm not sure what happened because there WAS a roof when I checked. So.. Just making you aware.

Thanks so much for letting me know. I used the cfe cheat to make part of the roof which warped the side walls. I'm afraid that's why the snow gets in. It might help to fill in the top layer with floor tiles although The fire place is placed with a cheat too, boolprop snapobjectstogrid false, and I couldn't place floor tiles above it. Sorry about the cold! All the best, tricia