View Single Post in:
HoodChecker 1.0.3 - Neighborhood Corruption Detector (Updated February 11, 2013)
29th Sep 2011 at 6:57 AM
Thanks: 32194 in 152 Posts
View My Journal
HoodChecker Release History
- Recognize Pollination Technicians, ideal Plantsims, and other extra sims, from CC such as multi-PT and -Plantsim mods, if the additional sim's package file is copied to the neighborhood's Characters subfolder. This thread contains additional information on this issue, including my recommendations:
- Initial check on Sim Wants and Fears. Display an error if the sim does not exist. At this time, no verification is done on the contents of the record.
- Display an error if two Family Information instances have the same Lot ID.
- Fix a bug where the HC would crash if a Sim Description is corrupted.
- Fix a bug where the HC would crash if a family name is null.
- Fix a bug for Sim Relations versions other than 2.
- Remove validation of several work-related memories, until they can be investigated further.
- Occupied apartment sublots are now considered to be valid destinations for urnstones. The HoodChecker will no longer attempt to redirect them.
Since the next version is taking longer than expected, this is a minor revision which just removes validation of some memories and tokens, until they can be investigated further:
- Electrocuted, repoman, fired, max career, overachiever, abduction and skill memories are no longer validated.
- Familiar with lot / Banished from lot no longer validated unless they appear in a Lot Slot.
- Initial release.