Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Nov 2015 at 3:08 PM
My First Introduction in 10 Years...
It recently came to my attention that I've been a member of the MTS community since 2006, but have barely ever posted anything or really talked to you fine people. (Also holy cow 2006 was almost a decade ago! Now I feel old. ) Anywho, I'm Xohdus. When I first came here this was just modthesims2. I've since watched it grow phenomenally! It's nice to still see some of the modders I love still hanging around too. A lot has changed since 2006, but I hope one thing that doesn't is the passion people have for this game series and modding it. :lovestruc

Outside of lurking around MTS for "dank mods bruh", I'm a professional content writer and researcher. My ultimate dream is to be a professional novelist but I just haven't found "that one story" in my mind that I think people would like to read. Then again, they always say you're your own worst critic.

So anyway, hello fine people of MTS! I came for the mods and I stayed for...well... the mods... But I promise I'll try to possibly maybe stay to actually talk to some people too!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Nov 2015 at 3:49 PM
Welcome, Xohdus! I have taught on the college level, and I am embarking on a career as a freelance writer, so I know what it is to write and research. And I like the mods here too.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Nov 2015 at 3:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by magdalenepoet
Welcome, Xohdus! I have taught on the college level, and I am embarking on a career as a freelance writer, so I know what it is to write and research. And I like the mods here too.

Most of my work comes from freelancing too. It took a while to build a client base and find a site that works in escrow so I wouldn't get scammed. (Learned that lesson the hard way let me tell ya.) But now I love it. I was worried I wouldn't make enough money to support my family but after a lot of hard work I can say it was worth it. And having the Sims to play on the slow days is always good. :p
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#4 Old 22nd Nov 2015 at 7:33 PM
Hey! Welcome to the forums! It's never too late I hope you have a lovely stay ^^

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Field Researcher
#5 Old 22nd Nov 2015 at 8:29 PM
Xohdus, I know someone who does freelancing too, but she does websites. I want to do websites and magazines for my freelancing. As for The Sims, it's always good to play; I play it when I have absolutely nothing to do. Do you also use any mods?
Theorist
#6 Old 22nd Nov 2015 at 9:35 PM
Welcome to MTS, Xohdus.

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Nov 2015 at 11:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by magdalenepoet
Xohdus, I know someone who does freelancing too, but she does websites. I want to do websites and magazines for my freelancing. As for The Sims, it's always good to play; I play it when I have absolutely nothing to do. Do you also use any mods?

I've got a few mods for TS4, mostly for anti-autonomy and cosmetics. I have a ton more mods for TS2 since that was the game I used to make movies in. I'd like to get back into movie-making with TS4 if I ever get the chance though. :D
Mad Poster
#8 Old 23rd Nov 2015 at 1:35 AM
Hi Xohdus, nice to meet you! If you make movies for TS4, I hope you post them here.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 23rd Nov 2015 at 7:15 PM
Xohdus: I had mods for TS2 also, and not just TS3. I may play TS4 one of these days, if they ever bring back toddlers. As I said in another post, I do not know yet.
Scholar
#10 Old 26th Nov 2015 at 3:12 PM
I did something similar... Well not as long of a time apart, but I joined here back in 2005, but wasn't active on this forum for at least a few years after that!

Always fun to do that, but never to look back at what immature posts one may have made back then. Lol

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
For now, though, my decorative Bassoon conversion for TS4. =)
Field Researcher
#11 Old 27th Nov 2015 at 6:01 PM
bassoon_crazy: I joined several years ago too, but was not active except for downloading until now. I am glad I am active now. You will be too.
Mad Poster
#12 Old 7th Dec 2015 at 2:31 AM
Yo, hey there, welcome to the Forums

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam