Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Nov 2015 at 1:02 AM
Default Winrar problems
I don't know what happened but everytime I try to extract files to my games this happens
The stacks of books aren't showing and a white page is there instead.
I need help please I'm begging.[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Its not just with this cc its all of them everything.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 23rd Nov 2015 at 8:17 AM
What do you mean stacks of books and white pages? You mean you installed the Custom Content and in the sims game there are white pages where there should be stacks of books?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 23rd Nov 2015 at 9:20 AM
@conversefan97- The 'stacks of books' are files that are in rar format (your computer knows this and gives the file the WinRAR icon). The 'white pages' are package files that are inside the rar file. Your computer doesn't know how to open these, so just gives them a generic 'file' icon. WinRAR doesn't know what these files are either, which is why you are having that garbled text shown in the second image.

Don't worry about that though, this is normal as WinRAR is not designed to read package files. On the first image all you need to do is click the 'extract to' button and then point it to your Downloads folder. Then the Sims game can read the package files as they will be extracted, and in the right place.

Is this for Sims 2 or Sims 3? If you click 'Help' at the top of the page you could read some guides to installing CC for your particular game.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Nov 2015 at 12:57 AM
Ah okay thank you I thought I messed up.