Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 3:03 PM
Default This hair
Just posting this out of curiosity, but what exactly is this hair?

Probably looks like this one, but I'm not entirely sure. Can someone confirm? Thanks
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 3:41 PM
I'm not 100% sure but I believe this hair could be edited and distributed to only few users.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 6:25 AM
Ok thanks. Just as I was thinking. Still I would like to know the original mesh of that hair though. That already may be enough.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 7:48 PM
I suspected it might be an Alpha edit of maybe one of Nightcrawler or Darko's hairs.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Feb 2017 at 9:50 AM Last edited by aisquared : 24th Feb 2017 at 10:41 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by murfee
I suspected it might be an Alpha edit of maybe one of Nightcrawler or Darko's hairs.

You mean a chopped version? I also suspect that. Anyway, I searched the creator's simblr and there's no mention of the hair's source. Somebody else also asked about it and the creator didn't answer. So maybe this was an unreleased hair. Thank you for your responses.
(As a last resort I'm posting a closeup version so someone may have a clue )

source
Scholar
#6 Old 24th Feb 2017 at 2:50 PM
This is hair by Jakea...precisely, it's conversation from sims 4...Saddly I can't find download link for this hairstyle.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Feb 2017 at 3:23 PM Last edited by aisquared : 24th Feb 2017 at 3:44 PM.
Oh I see. It's an S4 to S3 conversion but the creator never released it. I guess my search ends here. Thanks anyway .