Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Alchemist
#26 Old 30th Sep 2013 at 12:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sushigal007
Single Ladies - All the Singles ladies (I'm not sorry for that one).

Haha!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 30th Sep 2013 at 1:55 AM
Thought of a few more.

Dina Caliente - Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend or I Wanna Be Rich by Calloway

Mortimer Goth - My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion

Angela Pleasant - Goody Two Shoes by Adam Ant

Brandi Broke - Poor, Poor Pitiful Me by Linda Ronstadt or This Woman's Work by Kate Bush

The Curious Bros. - Weird Science by Oingo Boingo

othiym28, glad I'm not the only one in this thread. Have fun with Darren's theme song!

Myalgic Encephalomyelitis is a severely disabling neurological, cardiac and metabolic disease.
The Hummingbirds' Foundation for M.E. is fighting for patients to be given recognition and appropriate medical care.
Please visit hfme.org for more information.
Scholar
#28 Old 30th Sep 2013 at 11:37 PM Last edited by Lord St.Croix : 30th Apr 2016 at 5:46 PM.
Hmmm, let's see:

Cassandra Goth: Shark In the Water (perfect for her relationship with Don). The Heart Wants What It Wants also fits

Cassandra and Darren: Until It Beats No More

Don Lothario: Mambo No. 5 (because we all know how Don is)

Dina Caliente: Gold Digger (Self-Explanatory)

Angela Pleasant: Candy (Because this entire song screams "Sugar-sweet Girl Next Door")

Lilith Pleasant: Sexy Naughty Bitchy Me (Because Lilith seems like the kind of person to not care what people think and do what she wants)

Olive Specter: Disturbia (because Olive has stuff driving her mad)

Juliette Capp: Romeo and Cinderella (Listen to the lyrics and it becomes clear)

Romeo Monty: Another Romeo and Cinderella (because this seems to fit with Romeo's personality and is companion to the above song)

Nervous Subject: F**kin' Perfect (because Nervous was tormented for years and I'm sure his friendship to the Curiouses is the only thing that kept him sane)

Ripp Grunt: I Don;t Want to Be (in relation to his desire to be himself in his household) or SPICE! (In regards to his relationships)

The Curious family: E.T (Should be obvious)
Inventor
#29 Old 1st Oct 2013 at 12:48 AM
For all the Pleasantview pre-mades: "You're No Good" by way too many artists, so take your pick.
Forum Resident
#30 Old 1st Oct 2013 at 1:54 AM
For the Caliente sisters: "Stupid Girl" by Pink. I can imagine Cassandra singing this about them.

If Don were a country boy, I would suggest "Good Girl" and "Cowboy Cassanova" by Carrie Underwood.

Also, "Over You" by Miranda Lambert for Brandi Broke.

~Someday my prince will come... And he better not bring all his hood's character files with him.~
@)->----- Place this ASCII flower in your sig as a thank you to all of our amazing moderators at MTS!
TS3 vs. Your CPU: The Solution
Shameless plug for my fledgeling Simblr here
Test Subject
#31 Old 6th Oct 2013 at 3:05 AM Last edited by chrazeygirrl : 6th Oct 2013 at 3:06 AM. Reason: correcting a typo
Ripp Grunt: "Pretty Fly For A White Guy" by The Offspring or "Coming Clean" by Green Day (or any song from Dookie, for that matter)
Rick Contrary/Lilith Pleasant/Ripp Grunt/Dustin Broke - "Teenagers" by My Chemical Romance
Don Lothario - "Sexyback" by Justin Timberlake
Don's girlfriends - "Doll Parts" by Hole (each one of them want him, but there are the other girls who want him too)
Vidcund and Circe - "Do I Wanna Know?" by Arctic Monkeys (they broke up, but he still loves her and wants to get back with her)
Dina Caliente - "Why Don't You Get A Job?" by The Offspring (self-explaining, even though I like her)
Brandi Broke - "My Immortal" by Evanescence
Test Subject
#32 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 4:06 PM
This is my propositions
Ripp Grunt (to his father) - "Numb" (Linkin Park)
Tank Grunt- "Everybody's fool" (Evanescence)
Buzz Grunt (to his sons) - "I'll make a man out of you" (Disney- Mulan)
Johnny Smith- "Too cool for school" (Fountains Of Wayne)
Nervous Subject- "Creep" (Radiohead)
Darren Dreamer (to Cassandra) - "Give me love" (Ed Sheeran)
Vidcund Curious (to Circe) - "Still got the blues"(Gary Moore)
PT9# and Jenny Smiths- "After all this years" (Jourey or Rick Rici)
Mad Poster
#33 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 5:00 PM
Anyone willing to share their grooveshark or spotify playlist? :D

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Field Researcher
#34 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 10:25 PM
Darren Dreamer/Cassandra Goth: Tal Bachman - She's So High
Olive Specter: Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
Lilith Pleasant: The Pretty Reckless - Miss Nothing & Joan Jett - Bad Reputation & P!nk - F**kin' Perfect
Kaylynn Langerak: Marina and the Diamonds - How to be a Heartbreaker
Mortimer Goth: Leonard Cohen - I'm Your Man
Caliente sisters: Lady Gaga - Beautiful, Dirty, Rich & Dragonette - I Get Around
Don Lothario: Calvin Harris - The Girls
Don Lothario/Cassandra Goth: The Cardigans - Lovefool

These are the ones that come to mind right now, but I'm sure there are more. I'll add them if I remember
#35 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 11:19 PM
Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne - Lilith
Jailbreak by AC/DC - Dustin
Paper Planes by M.I.A. - Dina
Let Her Go by Passenger (or in this case, let him go) - Brandi
^ also could be for Darren
Lust For Life by Iggy Pop - Don
I'm Gonna Be by Proclaimers - Darren
What Goes Around by Justin Timberlake - Mary-Sue

:P
Instructor
#36 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 2:06 AM Last edited by frenchyxo22 : 30th Nov 2014 at 6:56 PM.
Lilith and Dustin= My heart by Paramore
Don Lothario= Every girl by Lil Wayne
Darren Dreamer= Mr Brightside by The Killers
Romeo and Juliet= Who you love by John Mayer/Katy Perry
Daniel Pleasant & Kaylynn Langerak= Stay by Jason Aldean/Kelly Clarkson
Dina Caliente= Maneater by Nelly Futardo
Oberon and Titania Summerdream = Lovers And Friends by Usher/Ludacris/LilJohn
Nervous Subject= Good Times (I get High) by Styles P

Peace, Harmony & Balance... Libra is Love..
Scholar
#37 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 2:55 AM
My entirely personal picks, based on my current megahood:

Buzz Grunt: Sir Yes Sir -- Captain Jack
(Not just to his boys either; he wants to run Strangetown, and after that comes the world...)
Cassandra Goth: Only The Good Die Young -- Billy Joel
(From Don to her.)
Lucy Burb: Off To the Races -- Lana Del Rey
(And Lolita, and...well, the soudtrack of her life is basically made of Lana Del Ray songs.)
Antonio Monty: You Can Be The Boss -- Lana Del Rey
(He is "The Boss".)
Don Lothario: Cowboy Casanova -- Carrie Underwood
(Not that he has blue eyes or only cruises at night, but otherwise a good fit.)
PT #9 Smith and the other Pollination Technicians, past and present: E.T. -- Katy Perry
Bella Goth: Fingerprints -- Katy Perry
Erin Beaker: Thank God I'm Pretty -- Emilie Autumn
(Didn't expect that, did you? She knows she should be glad she doesn't resemble he brother, but it doesn't help her prospects in the SCPD, which she only joined because of Loki's convincing her the world wasn't safe for a girl like her to be in alone; she thinks being a cop will protect her a bit. She doesn't dare make herself plain though, since it'll make Loki and Circe laugh at her and call her a stereotypical butch cop.)
Consort Capp: Dead Is The New Alive -- Emilie Autumn
(He's all that and more.)
Romeo Monty (Capp!): Check Yes Juliet -- We The Kings
(Sorry about the obviousness of this one, and the one below.)
Juliette Capp: Love Story -- Taylor Swift
(Yeah right, in your dreams. You don't get a happy ending just like that, Juliette.)
Hermia Capp: Photobooth -- Death Cab For Cutie
(She had her first WooHoo in a photo-booth with Puck Summerdream, and their brief engagement did not end well.)
Beau Broke: Styrofoam Plates -- Death Cab For Cutie
(As he enters his teens in an orphanage for disturbed children and youths with an eccentric werewolf for a matron, this is his view of his parents, his past, his future, and his life. Oh, and he's now a werewolf too.)

That's all the ones I can think of at the moment...
Mad Poster
#38 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 2:06 PM
Ooo I quite like how fitting some of the above songs are, other songs I don't know so I can't really say.

From the playlist I'm listening to right now (Songs from Scrubs):
Don & Cassandra: Good Life - Francis Dunnery
Dustin Broke: Camera One - Josh Joplin
Mortimer & Dina: I've Been Waiting - Matthew Sweet (could also apply to Darren & Cassandra)
Bella Goth (depending on how you play her): American Girl - Tom Petty (Especially the first few lines)
Don: Fighting for My Love - Nil Lara
Armand DeBateau or Jessica Peterson, to each other: Good Time - Leroy (sarcastically to Jessica Peterson, of course)

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Field Researcher
#39 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 3:08 PM Last edited by NabucodonosorII : 30th Nov 2014 at 3:32 PM.
Good topic!

Dina Caliente: Sympathy for the Devil (Rolling Stones)
Nina Caliente: Girls just wanna have fun (Cindy Lauper)
Cassandra Goth: Lucrecia, my reflection (Sisters of mercy)
Erick Broke: Smells like teen spirit (Nirvana)
Malcolm Landgraab: New York New York (Frank Sinatra)
Brenda Broke: Coat of many colors (Dolly Parton)
Lilith Pleasant: So What (Pink)

As you can tell, I like old songs! xD
Mad Poster
#40 Old 30th Apr 2016 at 1:50 PM
I hope y'all don't mind me reviving this old thread. It's sort of... , well, timeless !

When the thread was new, I really didn't know any pre-mades outside Veronaville. Now that I know them a little better, I can't help thinking that "Don't cha [wish your girlfriend was hot like me]?" by the Pussy Cat Dolls would be ideal for Lilith Pleasant. I imagine her singing it tauntingly to Dustin with very provocative actions.

[I don't like your] Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne, as suggested by Mordecai & Rigby in post #35 above is pretty appropriate too!

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 8th May 2016 at 2:21 AM
The whole Pleasant Family:

Dollhouse by Melanie Martinez
Theorist
#42 Old 12th May 2016 at 12:44 AM
Bigfoot - Climb Every Mountain from Sound of Music.
Infallibly Good Witch - Ding Dong the Witch is Dead from The Wizard of Oz
Julian Cooke - I Don't Wanna Grow Up - sung by 'Peter Pan' (:
PT Smith - I'm My Own Grandpa - by Ray Stevens - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYlJH81dSiw
Buzz Grunt - Man in the Mirror - by Michael Jackson
Genie (magic lamp) - Time in a Bottle - by Jim Croce - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1YxczPEPrs
Rod Humble - The Computer Song - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr51Gxd59kA
Gypsy - Matchmaker - from Fiddler on the Roof - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUMVpmIV5dk
Mrs. Crumblebottom - I'm a Middle Aged Woman by Lisa Koch - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tMyNhTAFoU

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 12th May 2016 at 12:45 AM
Micheal Bachelor - Death of a Bachelor by Panic! at the Disco
Page 2 of 2