Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#151 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 8:01 PM
*bump*

Just registered to the forum. I do hope something comes of this.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Advertisement
#152 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 10:02 PM
Wait, do I have to register in order to see the forum thing?

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Top Secret Researcher
#153 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 12:34 AM
You don't have to register to see it, just to comment.

My MTS writing group, The Story Board
#154 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 9:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hugbug993
You don't have to register to see it, just to comment.

Oh, ok. Thanks.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Lab Assistant
#155 Old 7th Aug 2015 at 5:02 AM
What happened to this thread? The forums seemed to have been deleted. Any info on whats going on with all of this?

Can't believe people still read these.
Mad Poster
#156 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 8:59 AM
If I may?

If we're going to go along with making such a game, shouldn't beta testing be a helpful start so we don't have numerous "quirks" of babies laying on the floor or anything like that?

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Top Secret Researcher
#157 Old 19th Aug 2015 at 12:59 AM
For what's going on, the admin - awesomechick - had a lot of real-life stuff going on and she couldn't moderate the forums anymore. Plus, there was a lot of discussion about how the name was terrible.

There are still a lot of people willing to make this happen, though, and we did get a lot of good ideas. I hope that we can still push forward with this sort of game.

My MTS writing group, The Story Board
Forum Resident
#158 Old 19th Aug 2015 at 1:42 PM
For what's going on, the admin - awesomechick - had a lot of real-life stuff going on and she couldn't moderate the forums anymore. Plus, there was a lot of discussion about how the name was terrible.

There are still a lot of people willing to make this happen, though, and we did get a lot of good ideas. I hope that we can still push forward with this sort of game.

Ideas are useless without any people to program them, so because of this, I'm learning Unity and C# to hopefully make this game a reality! Hopefully in the following months, I'll start to make some progress.
Lab Assistant
#159 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 4:24 AM

Thank you for explaining. I was a bit worried this thread would be forgotten.

Can't believe people still read these.
Field Researcher
#160 Old 15th Sep 2015 at 6:26 PM
simmythesim Sensational very good news, thank you for your support!
Test Subject
#161 Old 22nd Oct 2015 at 9:26 AM
Mind you i havent quite read the entire thread (its 3 AM here)
But lots of things i've wanted in Sims since ive been playing it (Its been a hot minute lol)

MULTIPLAYER!!! I have friends that love the game as much as me and i would love to be able to play with them, hell i'd love to be able to play with my husband whos not as a big fan as i am but it would be something for us to do while he's in Korea (at least for the next year anyway then he will come home thankfully!)

Better gardening. To have a decent garden in S3 it takes hours to go through all the plants even if you have the relativty mod installed.
I'm not gunna lie i enjoy making the game NC-17 cause i'm an adult, a free thinking adult. I like my game to reflect that. So open sexuality etc etc. But that's me. I know kids play Sims and there should be an option that the adults could disable it or even not have it in the base game. Or parental controls. Y'all hopefully get my point.
There is so much potential but its so difficult for the potential to be realized sometimes

Page 7 of 7