Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#501 Old 15th Sep 2015 at 9:30 PM
Mary Ann. Ginger is high maintenance and shallow *yawn*

Would you rather live in a tree house or a cave?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#502 Old 15th Sep 2015 at 9:52 PM
Tree house, I'd be scared a bear or something would get in my cave.

If you could have any pet in the world, what would you have?

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Theorist
#503 Old 15th Sep 2015 at 11:28 PM
The e coli in my body are all the pets I need.

What would you do if it was night time and nearby someone in your camping group screamed "My friends! No man is killing me! NO MAN is KILLING me!" very loudly from a cave?
Top Secret Researcher
#504 Old 19th Sep 2015 at 11:18 PM Last edited by coolsim22 : 19th Sep 2015 at 11:42 PM.
I'd freak out, knowing me I'd hear the scream as 'A MAN IS KILLING ME' then when I hear the second scream I'd hear it right then feel relieved but then I'd think that someone or something is trying to kill him/her so I'd get the rest of the group to come and check what he/she is screaming about although I'm sure they would have rushed over to check what all the screaming is about before I get to the scene of the screaming friend

would you rather be a singer or a dancer or both?

Life is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride
Cottage feedback- would be greatly appreciated
Simple Holiday House - great for parties and relaxation
#505 Old 19th Sep 2015 at 11:54 PM
A transporter device so I can travel anywhere, immediately in the blink of an eye.

What would you rather be, happy or intelligent?
Top Secret Researcher
#506 Old 19th Sep 2015 at 11:58 PM
happy

what would be/is the first thing on your bucket list?

Life is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride
Mad Poster
#507 Old 20th Sep 2015 at 12:19 AM
Visit all 47 prefectures of Japan.

What scares you about love? The heartbreak or the initial emotional butterflies?

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Instructor
#508 Old 20th Sep 2015 at 8:49 AM
I'm at the age or stage where love doesn't scare me. But, if I had to choose one or the other, it would be heartbreak. Butterflies are nice

What attracts you more, looks or intelligence (beauty or brains)?
Top Secret Researcher
#509 Old 20th Sep 2015 at 5:15 PM
Non, personality attracts me more than looks and intelligence

who do you have a celebrity crush on?

Mad Poster
#510 Old 20th Sep 2015 at 5:19 PM
Josh Whedon (and Will Wright and Sim Guru Graham and...Leonard Nimoy before and I forgot the names of the others that I run across on occasion).

Given an unlimited budget, what's the most outrageous or ostentatious item you would put in your home?
Page 21 of 21