Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Oct 2016 at 2:57 AM
Default Hello.
Pleased to meet you! I'm here because someone very dear to me brought me over from somewhere else.

I like cats, sausage rolls, coffee, blue flowers, the seaside, fluffy socks, and things with cute faces.
That's about it really!
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 19th Oct 2016 at 8:43 AM
Hello Maxsgirl! Nice to meet you. We have some other HIM fans here- I've seen the logo used in avatars before. I like cats, sausage rolls, coffee, blue flowers, the seaside, fluffy socks, and things with cute faces too! I hope you'll show us some pictures of your sims sometime- click on Discussion at the top of the page to find sim topics and picture forums.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#3 Old 19th Oct 2016 at 2:49 PM
Hey! Welcome to MTS! As simsample said there are other HIM fans, there's a social group called HIM (the group) where you could meet them Be sure to check the social groups page to meet people with your tastes I hope you have a nice stay ^^

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Nov 2016 at 7:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Vampire_aninyosaloh
Hey! Welcome to MTS! As simsample said there are other HIM fans, there's a social group called HIM (the group) where you could meet them Be sure to check the social groups page to meet people with your tastes I hope you have a nice stay ^^

I love you name as vampire, are you too a fan of vampire diaries. I am huge fan of vampire diaries an I don't miss a single episode of that series.