62 Comments / replies (Who?
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below the description for more information.
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Some of my popular Lafenetre windows and matching door. All the windows are linked to Maxis Lafenetre Tall Window and use all the colors of that window. They will also pick up any custom recolor you might have. To add more colors you simply need to recolor Maxis original window.
Lafenetre glass door is not linked to Maxis window, it is a stand-alone object, but I provided it with matching recolors. You have my permission to recolor this door if you like.
These files do not require EP or CEP, they will work in any game. I ask you not to upload them at any other site but feel free to link to this thread. You are welcome to use these windows and doors in lots submitted to MTS2 or TSR.
- 2-tile rectangular window, 344 polygons, diagonal version included;
- glass door, 1094 polygons, diagonal version and additional recolors included;
- small round window, 1476 polygons, diagonal version included;
- short window, 984 polygons, diagonal version included;
- 3 additional wood recolors, work for all lafenetre windows;
I missed the short Lafenetre window that was so popular in Sims 1 game, so I made one. Then a small round one, then one more, and more... I haven't stopped yet, lol!