Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 16th Jan 2006 at 03:09 AM - Updated 12th Feb 2006 at 06:21 PM by sarahzsmylz : Posted New Lite Version - Viewed 65784 times. Direct link to this thread
57 Comments / replies (Who?) , 11 times favourited , 240 times thanked
Thanks to Inge Jones at http://www.simlogical.com/index.htm for creating the original Bed wetting package and allowing me to modify and post the new one.
UPDATE 2/12/2006: I HAVE POSTED ANOTHER VERSION WITH A LOWER TRIGGER POINT IF YOU WOULD PREFER THAT ONE.
The and files contain ijbedwetSasver.package, and ijbedwetMemorySasver.package. One is a memory of having wet the bed. You must install both the memory and the bedwet package together. One will not work with out the other. If you un-install one, un-install the other.
Save in your downloads directory.
This is a clone of Inge Jones' Bed Wet hack; however,I tweaked a few things:
1. ALL children, not just those who haven't been potty trained or are in aspiration failure, can wet the bed. Teens in aspiration failure who wet the bed as a child might wet the bed. (mine haven't yet.)[Update: Teens will wet bed if in Aspiration Desperation).
2. The relieve bladder trigger has been changed from -50 to +75. ***UPDATE: THIS IS ACTUALLY SET TO +50 NOT +75*** (1/20/2006)
3. The memory has been changed to read "I'm so embarrassed! Maybe I should go potty before I go to bed... I hope no one saw me change the sheets." Also fulfills "Have an Accident" fear.
Disclaimer: The original hack was listed as TS2 and Uni compatible, and this one has been thoroughly tested on NL. However, if you experience problems, please remove both the wetbed and the wetbed memory files and let me know which version of TS2 you have. M'Kay?
UPDATE: Available in two flavors: (INTENED FOR MAC USERS) and UPDATE: 1/20/2006 Noted mistake in Relieve Bladder Trigger
UPDATE: 1/20/2006 Posted updated ReadMe File
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: