This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
All-in-One Community Shack
Lots & Housing > Community
Nightlife expansion required.
No custom content.
As requested by Ellatrue on this thread
(S2C: Poverty Challenge), here's a shabby little community lot for you to play with. It covers all bases in terms of funcionality, but provides no opportunities to earn money, so it should be Poverty Challenge compliant. I hope this is crappy enough to get officially approved? I removed the bar (replaced it with a counter) and redecorated it a bit, as requested; see the Poverty Challenge thread for "Before" pics.
* Food: Restaurant, in- and outdoor (extra uncomfortable chairs with no roof over your head! Extra grumpy host and deliberately slow waiters not included).
* Self service: Outdoor grill (the cheapest one)
* Shopping: Food (frosted shrinkwrapped plastic only) and a seclection of tasteless secondhand clothes and trash celebrity magazines
* Fun fun fun: Pinball machine, dart board, and a photo booth to fool around in
* Wellness: A pool! And toilets, washbasins, and a shower. And a mirror, too.
* Media: TV and boom box
* Comfort: A park bench to lounge on
* Style: No flowers, bare walls, Maxis flooring.
If you get an "expansion pack data required" error upon installation, use Clean Installer
instead of the Maxis one. Apparently this is a known issue (not specific to this download), see this thread
describing the problem and this post
(daysies) explaining the workaround.
- Street view
- Exterior, overview
- Interior, overview