This is a featured upload!
It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
"Illumutations" - Transformable Multi-Model Shelf with Built-in Lights
by Numenor and Peter_Halland
Tired of wasting an entire table to place a single little flower vase, or a phone?
is the answer to your prayers!
: change its shape to 1, 2 or 3 shelves in a click! (The shelves must be empty
: each shelf has a built-in light that can be set to "always on", "always off" or "automatic"!
It's a space-saver
: each "Illumutations" multishelf can host up to SIX objects!
: the sims can interact with the objects placed on the lowest level!
: no one lines up perfectly the ornaments on the shelves... Each object placed on the shelves will have its own unique position and orientation!
It can be placed everywhere
: under a window, over a floor stereo, even over a toilet!
: if the many beautiful recolours included in the package aren't enough for you, you can create your own! (Frame and glass are recolourable separately)
The "Illumutations" Multi-shelf works with any game configuration, from the base game to Mansion&Garden
(i.e. all existing games).
You can find it in the catalog under "Surfaces / Misc" (available for Community lots, too).
OFB users please read
: in order to ensure compatibility with the non-OFB games, this multi-shelf is NOT placed in catalog along with the Maxis shelves. Nevertheless, it CAN be used in your business lots, to display your objects for sale. There are only few limitations, that you should keep in mind:
- The Multi-shelf can host only small objects that are supposed to be placed on surfaces: objects (even if small) that are supposed to go only on the ground can't be placed on this shelf. For instance, you can place on it craftable flowers, but not a toy xylophone.
- The Multi-shelf can host Maxis and custom objects: there is no difference (no hack needed).
- When setting the price of the items, you can't click on the shelf, like you do with the OFB shelves, because this would put for sale the shelf itself
- In its full configuration (3 shelves): 1550 Verts / 1928 Faces.
- Mesh and textures by Peter_Halland
- Multimodel, lights and slots by Numenor
DO NOT CLONE - DO NOT REDISTRIBUITE - DO NOT INCLUDE IN UPLOADED LOTS