Arm Warmers - Set 001 - 7 Pairs
They require both the Right and Left Arm Cast meshes by Boblishman
[Right] - http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=126140
[Left] - http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=125788
001 - Pink Fur Ichigo
002 - Muilti-Colored Stripes
003 - Black & White Stripes
004 - Stripes w/ Graffiti-style Graphics
005 - Basic Grey
006 - Camo 1
007 - Camo 2
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|arm_set_001.zip||1.67 MB||14,301||15th Jun 2006|
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|Left Arm Plaster Cast (waterproof) by boblishman|
|Right Arm Plaster Cast (waterproof) by boblishman|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Windows Vista/7/8: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
- Windows XP: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files(x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Origin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Mac: APPLICATIONS FOLDER -> THE SIMS 2 -> TSDATA -> RES -> CATALOG
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Here is a list of some other recolours of the same meshes:
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by .indiemilk.
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
6 Comments / replies (Who?)