3 "Valkyrie Profile" Dresses for Adult Females
The dresses uploaded are:
Lenneth-Themed Navy Blue Halterdress
Lenneth-Themed Ruby Red Halterdress(Recolor of Navy Blue)
Lucian & Lenneth Haltertank with matching Skirt(one piece)
The images used for the Navy and Ruby dresses are live-action images used to promote the original release of the PS1 "Valkyrie Profile" game.
The image used on the Lucian and Lenneth Haltertank dress is(as far as I know) an illustration from the actual game, either that or the manga/artbook.
I do not claim these images in any way. =D
The Navy and Ruby dresses do not require any meshes, as they are original MAXIS recolors.
However, the Haltertank requires Marvine's fantastic skirt and heels mesh, which can be found at the following link: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=127591
These are re-submits; the original thread for these had corrupted files, but that has been fixed now; It would be appreciated if people who downloaded from the original thread would re-download, thank you!
Please thank, rate and most importantly, comment!
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|Valkyrie Profile Dresses by Sunken Woglinde.zip||1.04 MB||1,261||21st Jun 2006|
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|Alpha skirt and high heels by marvine|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Windows Vista/7/8: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
- Windows XP: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files(x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Origin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Mac: APPLICATIONS FOLDER -> THE SIMS 2 -> TSDATA -> RES -> CATALOG
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Here is a list of some other recolours of the same meshes:
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by sunken-woglinde.
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
3 Comments / replies (Who?)