[For Him] - 2 outfits for male sims from Modish Kitten
"After Dark" is edgy and cool. Perfect for male sims that enjoy nightlife.
"Heavy Tools" is masculine and casual with a popping color scheme.
am_whole_010 - [After Dark - Beige Graphic Tee and Jeans]
Requires MESH_RabidAngelamAthleticOutfit available on http://simsconnection.com (pg 5, with free clothing updates, the pages are pushed back, but it's not hard to find the mesh.)
am_whole_011 - [Heavy Tools - Orange Top and Black Jeans]
Requires NO MESH or (optional) the Anti-Waistline mesh by Nihilin
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|am_whole_010.zip||861.1 KB||11,717||11th Jul 2006|
|am_whole__011.zip||704.5 KB||9,978||11th Jul 2006|
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|simsconnection.com (non-MTS2 link)|
|[07/jan/09 UPDATED] Anti Waist Line by nihilin|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Windows Vista/7/8: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
- Windows XP: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files(x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Origin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Mac: APPLICATIONS FOLDER -> THE SIMS 2 -> TSDATA -> RES -> CATALOG
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Here is a list of some other recolours of the same meshes:
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by .indiemilk.
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
8 Comments / replies (Who?)