ASURA slash of Samurai Shodown
alternate clothes as I mentioned yesterday for his undies, and pajamas, or bathing suit whatever. is on SS2
the link is here
proceed at your own risk
look at him, he is so full of confidence
(if you are as powerful and beautiful as him, you will be so proud of yourself naturally)
ASURA (SLASH/ "the original" Asura) from SNK's SAMURAI SHODOWN/SPIRITS series
(it is SHODOWN not sho-W-down!!! ^___^; it's just like that)
his first appearance was on SS 3D "Asura Zanmaden" (horibly looking 3D graphic), so the game was not successful at all,
but this particular character was quite popular, since then he has been enlisted in some other more
popular SNK games such as SS! spirits 2 & NGBC.
Asura in samurai shodown game was an arch enemy of Yuga (the destroyer/the puppet master), he was the black samurai
who has mastered the 7 ancient weapons (sword, spear, scythe, spikes, bow, and the other two I can't properly named) ,
a magician who can enter the makai and challenge Yuga.
So that Yuga created a clone of Asura (the bust Asura) to match him, however this clone attracted to another Yuga's puppet
Shiki, and to his other existence (the true Asura), and later betray his own creator.
after Yuga's death both Asuras merged into one body and formed Yuda as the result.
Yuda character appeared on the next SS series "the warrior rage/ new chapter of blade"
(still a poorly looking 3D graphic again, before SNK switch back into the ol' good 2D sprites again on SSzero until NGBC)
at his final battle (as Yuda) he confronted his own daughter "Mikoto (one of the three rulers of ritenkyo)"
and on that finale moment, he chose to return into the demon realm for good.
recently, an idiotic simcromancer so called navetsea was setting up a plan of
summoning him into the simrealm, a plan has been made and successfully executed.
yes this fearful entity is now awaken from his eternal rest.
see, DEMON do exist!!! be scared simmies
however, that navetsea guy was not THAT idiotic anyway, as he also ressurected his
soul mate, Shiki. hopefully she can calm him down.
but soon, their descendants the unstable half demon creatures would be born...
however that's another story...
in other words...
your sim ladies would gladly impale their selves onto his sword.
and your sim gays perhaps (he will dodge them though, he is a straight guy)
I use the "shiki FACE-IN" skin that is available on my shiki post
this skin is a preview of my FACE-IN series skinset at www.spicysims.com
my skinset series would be launched this week, they said as late as Friday, "~_^" shameless advertisement
I have many normal tones and variants of the same texture style there.
download the skin here
Sshodan, not included
Thank you so much Sshodan for making extraordinary collection of long hairs for sim-men
I use the white hair in my version, however the original color of his hair is black or a really dark purple/ blue.
I like white better to make his costume & face painting under his eyes more visible, but choose whatever you like.
sword/katana, www.rosesims2.net (not included)
Thanks a million for the awesome fantasy accessories
loincloth mesh, by generalzoi, download the mesh here (choose the short loincloth)
bunched cuff mesh. by generalzoi, download the mesh here
Thank you so much Generalzoi, your meshes are awesomely useful for me.
sleeve mesh, is Boblishman's right arm cast (that's the closest thing I can find)
download the mesh here
Thank you so much Boblishman, you're the god of meshes
by navetsea ^______^
NO REUPLOAD anywhere (partially or as a whole)
have a "nice" day
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|ASURA.rar||892.9 KB||10,617||13th Aug 2006|
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|Boot and Glove Cuff Pack by generalzoi|
|Short Loincloth by generalzoi|
|Right Arm Plaster Cast (waterproof) by boblishman|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Page 1 of 2
Here is a list of some other recolours of the same meshes:
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by Navetsea.
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
36 Comments / replies (Who?)