I have made five diffrent patterns of patches - each in three colours: Tan, Brown and Black. These all have coloured patches on a white bace. I'll have some white patches on coloured baces soon!
anywho, I wasnt sure how to pack these up so:
If you download the file "all 001 cows" for example, then you will get the cows shown in the images "001cows" and "001 cows2". "all 002 cows" gives you all the 002 cows, "all 003 cows"... well you get the idea :D
If you want all the cows - but only in say, Tan, then the file "all TAN cows" will give you all five versions in Tan. the same goes for "all Brown cows" and "all Black cows".
Finaly, the file "ALL cows" is just that - all 15 cow recolours in Tan, Brown and Black.
Hope they bring some varity to your farms and ranches :D
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|all 001 cows.rar||120.1 KB||3,467||13th Aug 2006|
|all 002 cows.rar||115.0 KB||2,637||13th Aug 2006|
|all 003 cows.rar||99.5 KB||2,596||13th Aug 2006|
|all 004 cows.rar||95.8 KB||2,438||13th Aug 2006|
|all 005 cows.rar||94.6 KB||2,430||13th Aug 2006|
|all BLACK cows.rar||178.9 KB||2,825||13th Aug 2006|
|all BROWN cows.rar||178.4 KB||2,518||13th Aug 2006|
|all TAN cows.rar||167.7 KB||2,350||13th Aug 2006|
|ALL COWS.rar||525.0 KB||7,066||13th Aug 2006|
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|Animals for the Farm - Horse, Cow, Pig and Ducks for Pond by mickyss|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Windows Vista/7/8: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
- Windows XP: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files(x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Origin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Mac: APPLICATIONS FOLDER -> THE SIMS 2 -> TSDATA -> RES -> CATALOG
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Here is a list of some other recolours of the same meshes:
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by sarrla.
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
3 Comments / replies (Who?)