Just a few Earring Recolors...
Get the Mesh here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=184908
or follow the Link below...
Maybe you like it.
Feel free to recolor, but:
- please do not offer your recolors on any other sites, except for MTS2.
- do not link to my mesh on any other sites, except for MTS2.
- do not alter or copy my mesh in any way.
- And never offer my mesh with your MTS2-recolors, please. Just link back here for the meshfile.
- If you plan uploading your Recolors anywhere else than modthesims2.com, please PM me first for permission.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|AMAlphaEarringsRE02_2208_Schwerelos2006.rar||215.7 KB||6,368||22nd Aug 2006|
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|Alpha-editable Earrings for male Adults with split Alpha by q3tbo|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Windows Vista/7/8: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
- Windows XP: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files(x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Origin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Mac: APPLICATIONS FOLDER -> THE SIMS 2 -> TSDATA -> RES -> CATALOG
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Here is a list of some other recolours of the same meshes:
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by q3tbo.
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
9 Comments / replies (Who?)