8 Comments / replies (Who?
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below the description for more information.
Anyone else sick of the split in the maxis trench coat besides me? I mean, the way it just moves with the legs and all. Well, i made a bit of a fix for it and now with my new mesh you can have one that is actually connected in the back. See the pic if you don't know what i'm talking about. If it appeals to you, please test it for me to make sure it doesn't screw up the game.
Also, i need a little help. I keep getting this problem with the neck area. It looks like someone slit the throat! It only shows up when the head is tilted back, but it's still driving me nuts. This seems to be happening with all my new clothing meshes. If anyone knows what's causing it or a way to fix it, please help me out a little.
And to those of you who are wondering about the death career, i didn't abandon it, i'm almost complete, i just need to make a few more chance cards and fix the carpool. For some reason it won't show up. But i'll be done soon.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents
||29th Aug 2006
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
(Windows) or Stuffit
(Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder:
Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Windows Vista/7/8: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
4. Place in Program Files:
Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
- Windows XP: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files(x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Origin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Mac: APPLICATIONS FOLDER -> THE SIMS 2 -> TSDATA -> RES -> CATALOG
8 Comments / Replies (Who?
- 7 Feedback Posts