Kingdom Hearts: Nobody Organization Coats [Redownload MaleTeenRobe!!]
Credit goes to mia86 for making these really great robes.
I've been able to recolor her robes to look like The Organization Coats from Kingdom Hearts.
I've always wanted a house full of Organization XIII members hanging out together.
Now we can. =D
[Anyways, What is an organization member without a Nobody Coat. I mean really.=P]
These coats can be used with Child and up.
Needed!: so download! =P
Download robe meshes from mia86 [download long robe]-
Teen Boy Robe Mesh- http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=160447
Teen Girl Robe Mesh- http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=160448
Child Robe Mesh- http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=176526
Adult/Young Adult Female Robe Mesh[also Elder]- http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=159054
Adult/Young Adult Male Robe Mesh- http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=160451
Recolored by me
EDIT: sorry about that. Now I got all the Uploads. =P
EDIT: redownload the teen coat for males. does it work now? =O
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|NobodyAdultMale.rar||208.4 KB||18,136||1st Oct 2006|
|NobodyAdultWoman.rar||206.8 KB||13,947||3rd Oct 2006|
|NobodyChild.rar||482.0 KB||10,110||3rd Oct 2006|
|NobodyElderWoman.rar||190.3 KB||8,072||3rd Oct 2006|
|NobodyTeenFemale.rar||406.7 KB||12,725||3rd Oct 2006|
|NobodyTeenBoy[FIXED!!].rar||783.6 KB||14,001||27th Jan 2007|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Windows Vista/7/8: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
- Windows XP: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files(x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Origin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Mac: APPLICATIONS FOLDER -> THE SIMS 2 -> TSDATA -> RES -> CATALOG
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
74 Comments / replies (Who?)
Age: Child Teen Young Adult Adult Elder
Gender: Male Female
Clothing Type: Everyday Formal Underwear Sleepwear Swimwear Athletic
Clothing Style: Sci-Fi Fantasy Alternative
Other Type: Not Applicable
Maxis Flags: Not Applicable
Outfit Type: Full Outfit