Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 6th Oct 2006 at 2:04 AM - Updated 1st Dec 2006 at 6:34 PM by bruno - Viewed 220135 times. Direct link to this thread
147 Comments / replies (Who?) , 130 times favourited , 2213 times thanked
This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Arrr! I've been working on him for five days straight and can't stand to stare at his mug anymore (yes, too much of Orli picture yumminess IS possible), so here is my take on Orlando for you to enjoy in your game. Goes great with my Keira Knightley sim.
* Base used for the skin is the Louis#7 Lin's edition skintone HERE and was modified by me
* Eyes, beard and hair recolour by me (recolour requires Kinxchan's short ponytail for men mesh HERE - please note that the child hair was not recolourable and is thus blond)
* Eyelashes by Jirka (theSimssi2) at Glance
* Black hairline mask by Donna at EyeCandy forum
* Packaged with x_ruthless_x's black and white skull undies HERE
The blue elf eyes are from Helaene's latest 'starstruck' set; blond Uni ponytail recolour by unknown. Legolas' clothing in the screenshot below is by Tiggerypum HERE.
If you have trouble installing this sim do download the Clean Installer.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
This download requires a mesh to work properly. Please check the Overview tab for any descriptions of meshes needed. The mesh is available here:
Note: MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: