Deadly Snakeskin - Recolors of Mermaid Mesh - Converted for All Ages! pt. 2
This is a set of Snakeskin Merfolk, using a texture by Brendabond.
As you know, one of my more successful Sim women is the Snake Mermaid Eurydice; but after awhile, I do believe she got a little lonely, and since most of those other mermaids are just too cheerful for her, I decided to make it my duty to give her the chance to make a family. =D
I have now *REALLY* converted Brendabond's snakeskin texture to fit all ages and genders that I have available. This set includes:
-'Normal' Adult Male
-'Normal' Young Adult Male
-'Normal' Elder Male
-Young Adult Male
Get part 1 here: http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=167820
I private messaged both Brendabond and Beosboxboy asking permission to recolor using their items(the texture, and the original mermfolk meshes), and they told me to go ahead, which I very much appreciate. =D Thanks you two!
If you want the skintone used on the models( It's Enayla's "Alabaster" skin), go here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=122941
Remember to credit Brendabond for her hard work on the texture. =D I give all credit for the texture to her, and all credit for the meshes to Marvine and Beosboxboy. Keep up the good work you three!
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|AM, YAM, & EM Adverage Snake Merman Recolor.zip||535.5 KB||3,516||12th Oct 2006|
|Elder Female Snake Mermaid Recolor.zip||571.0 KB||3,104||12th Oct 2006|
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=5467 (non-MTS2 link)|
|insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=5726 (non-MTS2 link)|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Windows Vista/7/8: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
- Windows XP: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files(x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Origin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Mac: APPLICATIONS FOLDER -> THE SIMS 2 -> TSDATA -> RES -> CATALOG
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
5 Comments / replies (Who?)