Set of 8 Authentic Catholic Necklaces - Gourgeous, Realistic Textures!
Well, it's a little known fact that I am on my way to becoming a Catholic...and the other day I went into a Catholic Shop and bought some absolutely lovely, silver Catholic Pendants. As soon as I got them home, I couldn't help but think to myself, "Wouldn't these look great on my Sims?"
And to me, they do. So I thought I'd share them all with you!
Anyway, here's what's included in the set:
The Virgin Mary
Saint Catherine of Alexandria
'Pray For Us' #1
'Pray For Us' #2
'Misc Cross #3' (It's a cross with some latin writing or something...To be honest, I don't know what it is, but I love it nonetheless.)
The pendants are all on a nice, glossy black string...just like my Saint Catherine necklace is in reality.
The only real flaw with these is my sloppy job of alpha editing...but luckily on most of the necklaces it's not toooo noticeable, unless you zoom in very closely like I did in the screenshots. Also, I had a texture blooper and Mary's black thread has some white streaks, but as with the other glitch it shouldn't been much of a problem. =)
In order for these to appear properly, you'll need Dr. Pixel's Necklace Mesh. I got it here: http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=174841. You'll need to download the "Phoebe" file, which includes the wonderful clothing, a necklace recolor...and most importantly, the mesh.
I hope you can make good use of these!
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|Catholic Necklaces.rar||186.8 KB||3,990||29th Nov 2006|
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|Charmed Valkyrie Costumes- Season 6 Premiere by kalynn06|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Windows Vista/7/8: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
- Windows XP: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files(x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Origin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Mac: APPLICATIONS FOLDER -> THE SIMS 2 -> TSDATA -> RES -> CATALOG
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Here is a list of some other recolours of the same meshes:
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by sunken-woglinde.
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
38 Comments / replies (Who?)