Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 7th Dec 2006 at 9:03 PM - Updated 9th Dec 2006 at 11:14 PM by Sim_Me : lot size - Viewed 6114 times. Direct link to this thread
5 Comments / replies (Who?) , 2 times favourited , 35 times thanked
A simple Holiday home.
This house is a 3 bdrm & 2 bath with an office on the 2nd floor.
3 stories total.
lot size is 3x2
All Eps & stuff packs used to make this lot
Sometimes if moveObjects is used to place an object such I did with the wreaths on the windows, it causes the windows to lose transparency when packaged by uploaders & downloaded by others. If this happens, move the wreath, delete the window, then replace with
a fresh window. hold down "ctrl & alt" at the same time w/o quotes. while holding them down, it should allow the wreath or bows to place perfect on the window & all should be fine.
Included cc other than maxoid monkey's is mine. All walls, floors & terrains,
as well as recolors. aka tlc10175
I have included in a seperate zip, one of my Holiday corkboards (university required)
& 3 snowy tree recolors.
In the lot there are also 3 of my snowy tree recolors, but I am sure there are better ones available here on site already
maxoid monkey's objects include
* Christmas Tree that can be found here
* Snowman Construction Set that can be found here
* the poinsetta plant as well. It is part of the Holiday pack & no link available at sims2.com
& I have the Holiday pack installed
* A Touch of Autumn Cornucopia that can be found here
* the little frock tree which is part of the Holiday pack
* The wreath which is part of the Holiday pack
please do not reupload my recolors to the sims 2, & if my cc is used elsewhere in a lot, I would appreciate a link back to this thread.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: