Today I give you my latest set of clothing... the ODDITY: Fantasy Minidress Edition package.
This download contains 8 new minidesses, all of which with a ragged, shiny and downright strange appearence. I don't know how, but these dresses manage to look both classy and weird at the same time, making them (in my opnion) perfect for both fantasy sims and any of your normal sims that want to wear something a little bit...different for a change. Of course, whoever chooses to wear these I would say must either be naive or have a large amount of self confidence in their appearence-- though I don't like making such barely-there clothing, I would reccomend that your sim wear something covering underneath!
The texture on these is another one I found though google, and believe it or not, it's the texture from what I assume are the fins of some sort of aquatic creature! That's why I had the inspiriation to make these fantasy-themed...
Here's what colors you get:
1. Charcoal (An almost elegant, dark Black)
2. Bubbles (A bright, sweet Sky Blue)
3. Ruby (Gem-like Red)
4. Seafoam (A mint-green meets blue sort of color)
5. Ultraviolet (Neon Purple)
6. Sapphire (Gem-like, solid Blue)
7. Tinkerbell (A stand-outish Lime Green, which looks suspiciously like something a certain companion of Peter Pan might wear...)
8. Faded Ashes (A dull, dreary gray. Sorry, but I forgot to take a picture of that one-- It looks exactly like the other dresses, but gray. You'll have to see this one when you download it!)
All of these dresses have matching heels, except for Ruby, which has Black heels instead of Red. The dresses appear in Everyday, Formal and Athletic Catagories...though lifting weights in these must be a bit of a strain!
Anyway, you need Marvine's wonderful Alpha Skirt & Heels Mesh
for any of these to appear correctly. The mesh can easily be found here:
You may redistribute these as you like; just please give me credit, and ask if you want to use the texture or recolor.
Thanks, and Happy Simming!