SimCribbling~ Dark Elf Lusam
He is my most favorite model sim so far.
Recently I'd made new elf ears and some earring accessories for the ears, and now here are "Dark Elf Lusam" with the stuffs.
[ Male - adult ]
[ EP required: none ]
[ last modified : 2007-01-19 ]
Custom Content (included) :
- Eye brow : SimCribbling
- Eye color : SimCribbling / Eye #12 YellowD
- Blush : SimCribbling / Nose Makeup Midnight
- Eyeshadow : SimCribbling
- Hair Color : SimCribbling / Male Hair no.9 Type#3 Silver2 [need mesh]
- Accessory : SimCribbling / Elf Ears #2 Midnight [mesh included / Face: 1440, Vertex: 750]
- Accessory : SimCribbling / Chain Earring #1 White [mesh included / Face: 3120, Vertex: 3765]
- Skintone : SimCribbling / Self-MakeUp #7 Midnight
- Hair Mesh
- Clothing : hnote http://hnote.net/
- Used SimPE, MilkShape, Unimesh, 3ds MAX
- You may re-color my files freely and distribute your works at any site (except pay site) without additional permission, just keep the credit.
- Meshes can be modified at any time, so link back to my site or this post for the original mesh.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|_Louis_(AM)Lusam_DarkElf.rar||2.19 MB||62,944||19th Jan 2007|
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|SimCribbling~ Self-MakeUp #7 Skintones (11 colors) by Ren|
|SimCribbling ~ Straight Silky Long Hairs for Male (mesh modified: 8th Jan.) by Ren|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Here is a list of some other recolours of the same meshes:
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by Ren.
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
69 Comments / replies (Who?)