Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 4th Feb 2007 at 07:05 PM - Updated 1st Sep 2011 at 07:39 PM by Phaenoh - Viewed 27470 times. Direct link to this thread
15 Comments / replies (Who?) , 32 times favourited , 543 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Always wanting to jump in dump ? Do you find the environment not enough polluted ? Well, here's 4 (s)crap terrains paint for your Sims plus a special addition for Pets owners...
Hope nobody will be shocked !
Objects in pictures:
- Diverse Maxis trash piles and objects available through ingameOBJ collection by Frillen.
- Debris and trash bags from HChangeri @ retailSims (City scape and construction items).
- Wooden palette on the wall by UK1967.
- Canapé trash from lithium_1103.
- Trashed fridge from the trash set at MTS2.
- Maxis dead tree.
- Junk bottles and rats by Suiryuue (not here anymore).
- Dirt toilet from CycloneSue (grabbed from a pay site that have items in free rotation).
Huge thanks to all those creators !
Concrete surrounding walls by me.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
This is a Maxis Recolour
This custom content if it is not clothing, may require a seperate download to work properly. This is available here:
Colour Enable Package (CEP) by Numenor
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: