Duality - Dante
This is Dante. Another favourite I'd like to share with you. He's eager to meet you all...hope you like him. It's hard to write a description of him since what he is in my game doesn't apply...he will be whatever you want him to be!
Troublemaker...but then all my 'normal' sims are The first person who saw this sim said he looked 'shady'...hmmm.
EDIT- The facial hair is now included in the zip. Huge thanks to sims2luxe.com for permission to include the file
Precious Jewels eyes by HystericalParoxysm http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=171083
Skin included with permission from Jirka http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=77758
Roman hair by HystericalParoxysm http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=196146
Beard by http://www.sims2luxe.com
Hair Mesh by HystericalParoxysm http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=196146
Clothes...are not included because for the life of me I can't find them. They are by Sims2sisters but are not one of their tsr files so it may have been from their site which has closed. Huge apologies for that one, I didn't realise til the last minute He will have standard maxis clothes.
Fangs, nails, wings & a beautiful face. Everything you could ask for in a vamp boy. It's only the second time I'v used this hair mesh, but he's had many changes of hair and he looks great in all of them
Amazing eyes by Awasegg http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=209277
Brows from http://www.serasims.de
Lips by Lyholy http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=218367
Eyeshadow by Sussi http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=214993
Skin is pixie dusk by Enayla http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=181555
Vampire fangs by Generalzoi http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=123609
Hair by Louis http://louis.new21.net or http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=210606
Top & Pants by Noogie666 http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=217841
Hair mesh by Louis http://louis.new21.net or http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=210606
Pants mesh by q3tbo http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=114933
You dont need to download these for him to show up in your game...but they add that little extra something.
Vampire Fangs Mesh by Generalzoi http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=123609
Demon Wings by q3tbo http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=144691
Black nails by Shadylady482 http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=190393
I wanted to send a quick thank you to everyone who has commented on, thanked &/or downloaded my other sims, and to the creators who allow their content to be used
Boring stuff...don't upload him anywhere else, but you can use him in screenshots, stories etc.
Important stuff...Please thank the other creators when you go to get the meshes etc
If there are any problems with the files, spelling errors, missing links etc, PM me & tell me to get my act together.
If you like him or hate him, go ahead & leave a comment or hit the thank you button (well, obviously not if you hate him but...you know what I mean).
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|Dante Natural.rar||3.60 MB||7,978||9th Feb 2007|
|Dante Vamp.rar||2.72 MB||4,428||9th Feb 2007|
|Dante Natural - updated.rar||3.71 MB||7,619||15th Feb 2007|
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|Bottoms + Top for Males by q3tbo|
|Vampire Fangs for All by generalzoi|
|"New Roman" Hair for Males (All Ages!) *UPDATED* by HystericalParoxysm|
|SimCribbling ~ Straight Silky Long Hairs for Male (mesh modified: 8th Jan.) by Ren|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Here is a list of some other recolours of the same meshes:
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by vividmiss.
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
29 Comments / replies (Who?)