Glass Block Recolors for Numenor's Wall Windows
The glass block textures work well with the the basic WallWindow set, WallWindow_Seamless_BASIC_set_UPD-15jan06.zip and the curved set, WallWindow_Seamless_CURVED_set.zip. The glass block pattern may not be as recognizable with some of the other forms of WallWindow.
The glass block recolors come in four variations on the number of blocks in each wall panel. The Single Seam has one vertical seam with 1/2 blocks on both sides of the seam. The Two Seam (symmetric) has two and 1/2 block columns of equal width while the Asymmetric Two Seam has the same number in different widths. The Three Seam set has three and 1/2 columns of same width blocks. The recolors can be mixed to give you different patterns of blocks. The inside and outside of the recolors are mirror images; they can be reversed which further increases the number of pattern possibilities.
How to use: Unzip the WallWindow sets and put them in your downloads folder along with the glass block recolors. The WallWindows appear in the game as Build Mode custom content in the door, window and arch sections. If you download the other types, they will appear in the usual section for that type of structure. Create a bare wall then add the WallWindow window or door to the wall; they behave like windows and doors though they look like walls. All WallWindow recolors work with all forms of WallWindow. The documentation in WallWindow documentation_(PDF).zip or WallWindow_documentation_(RTF).zip has further illustrations of how to use the many wonderful varieties of WallWindows.
Term of Use: These recolors may be used in lots posted to any free site EXCEPT for the EXCHANGE. Do not include Numenor's WallWindow meshes in ANY upload. Please link back to MTS2 so downloaders can locate the Wall Window meshes. Credit Numenor and myself for the WallWindow Glass Block recolors. These are Numenor's requirements, please follow them.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|MTS2_NumenorWindowWall_KaneoGlassBlockSingleSeam.rar||25.8 KB||14,719||17th Feb 2007|
|MTS2_numenorWindowWall_KaneoGlassBlockTwoSeam.rar||37.5 KB||13,387||17th Feb 2007|
|MTS2_NumenorWindowWall_KaneoGlassBlockThreeSeam.rar||42.5 KB||12,829||17th Feb 2007|
|MTS2_NumenorWindowWall_KaneoGlassBlockAsymmetricTwoSeam.rar||41.3 KB||12,515||17th Feb 2007|
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|"WallWindows" glass set V.3 by Numenor|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Windows Vista/7/8: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
- Windows XP: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files(x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Origin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Mac: APPLICATIONS FOLDER -> THE SIMS 2 -> TSDATA -> RES -> CATALOG
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Here is a list of some other recolours of the same meshes:
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by kaneonapua.
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
7 Comments / replies (Who?)