Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
|Hi, Unregistered! Still using Blue Game Style? Try out the new MTS theme, now in beta. Show me!|
Posted 19th Feb 2007 at 2:40 PM - Updated 30th Aug 2008 at 2:09 PM by frizelbliz - Viewed 25674 times. Direct link to this thread
17 Comments / replies (Who?) , 22 times favourited , 636 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS2 - check the sidebar.
This is a new mesh recolour, and means that you will need to download the particular mesh itself in order for this to show up in your game. See the Meshes Needed section or read the text for more information.
Today I bring you some separates - 3 T-shirts, 3 jeans.
And there is something special about them...
● Untucked look, obviously. Credits go to fanseelamb for the idea (of course) and the alphas. You can combine my tops and bottoms with everything that uses fanseelamb's alphas.
● It's '3-in-1 clothing'. This means: one file, three ages (young adult, adult, elder). All three ages use the same mesh, the adult mesh. No saggy elders. I put this upload in Elder section so that people who want nice elder clothing can find it faster.
Credits go to Motoki from www.moreawesomethanyou.com for this great mod which makes Maxis adult clothes available for elders so that you can create new clothes from them in Bodyshop.
This mod is not required for my tops and bottoms to work in your game but you should get it because it's awesome. :D
● Photoskinned. But I think I got everything in the right places.
● Boring, old Maxis shoes. Be happy about this fact. Mine would have been even worse. xD
● Made with patched Pets Bodyshop. No EPs needed. Works with every game configuration.
Do not combine with non-'untucked' separates! Do not combine the elder ones with Maxis elder clothing (go and read the description of Motoki's mod to see why)!
The results won't crash your computer but you'll might want to wash your eyes out with acid.
I think I have talked enough now. Here are some more pics:
Short version: No Exchange, no TSR, no pay.
Long version: On my profile page.
I hope all those links and that stuff work. HTML and similar things still scare me.
'Thanks' and comments make little frizel happy.
Hope you enjoy.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: