Ladies and gentlemen, after a long break, I am proud to give you Eisenheim from "The Illusionist"
If you like him, please drop me a line or push the thank you button, it is really appreciated!
EDIT: please note that, as requested by Jirka, Sophie - you can see her in the pics - has been removed from MTS2. If you want her, download her here (my private downloading folder) together with full credits, pics and ingame suggestions about her.
I would like to thank all the wonderful modders - HystericalParoxism, Thesimssi2/Jirka, Joanne Dyer, AllAboutStyle, Sussi, tomang, Barcelonista, Helaene, Helga, Komosims, Calidan, Simaddict and Sunair - who helped me with their amazing creations in creating the atmosphere of this movie.
Eisenheim The Illusionist (Edward Norton, completely redone)
- Skintone base: Glance Thank you Jirka for giving me permission to upload it!
- Eyes: Joanne Dyer
- Hair mesh: Gaius by Hysterical Paroxism
- Dress: Classic Tuxedo by AllAboutStyle
Rest by me.
Here are some additional credits and suggested downloads to enhance the "Illusionist" mood of your neighborhood; you can see them in the pics:
- Sophie von Teschen (Jessica Biel) by me: here
- Outfits for Eisenheim:
1) Basic Black Slacks + Black Vest by AllAboutStyle
(victorian, casual, page 1)
2) Morning Coat by AllAboutStyle
(victorian, casual, page 2)
3) Open Long Black Coat by tomang
But please see all victorian dresses by Sussi and AllAboutStyle, they are all amazing!
- The orange tree: simaddict99
- The crystal ball of the poster: Calidan
- Suitable walls and floors: Komosims
Custom Content by Me:
- Eisenheim (Edward Norton)
- Eisenheim's Skintone (base thesimssi2)
- Eisenheim's Brows
- Eisenheim's Goatee
- Eisenheim's Hair
Custom Content Included:
- JoanneDyer by JoanneDyer
- MAformaltuxedo by AllAboutStyle