Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 23rd Apr 2007 at 05:02 AM - Viewed 14713 times. Direct link to this thread
9 Comments / replies (Who?) , 94 times thanked
I've been so inspired by the custom content available for Star Wars Sims that I've created my own Star Wars Themed neighborhood. I've started to create many of the unique Star Wars alien races. I decided to upload them here to show my appreciation to all of the other Star Wars and Sci-Fi creators who made my neighborhood possible.
This is the second different alien upload from my neighborhood, a male Bith musician. He's part of the entertainment at the local cantina. I have him packaged with a maxis outfit, the one in the screenshot is from AlexRosa's Sims Around the World Collection at Pico's Multiwear
It's the last outfit on the fourth row.
I've added a picture of a Bith from Star Wars for reference.
Custom Content by Me:
- Bith Male
Custom Content Included:
- Illyra eye set by emosims
- Light Skin Tone (Slightly modified by me) by Louis
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: