Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 11th May 2007 at 07:39 AM - Updated 9th Jul 2008 at 02:45 PM by vividmiss - Viewed 79560 times. Direct link to this thread
33 Comments / replies (Who?) , 30 times favourited , 554 times thanked
This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
This is Casper. Although they look different they are much alike. Playful, happy, shy, & very much family men
I want to apologize for not including the hair colors (even tho the creators allow it) but I'v been trying for a week & just cannot remove the meshes from the sims2pack *shakes fist at Maxis* . I really hate making people follow a bunch of links to get all the content, but there doesn't seem to be any way around it except for uninstalling seasons (which I'd rather not do ). Sorry everyone.
Custom Content by Me:
- Casper Natural
- Casper Elf
Custom Content Included:
- Secret, by Pickpock by Pickpock
- RealisticSkintone ©thesimssi2 by thesimssi2
- helaene.com - russian blazer outfit by helaene
- Reminder eyes by Enayla by Enayla
- Tribal Tattoo - White by liegenschonheit
- Metallic eye-shadow by corvidophile2 by corvidophile2
- Rensim - Winter Glosses - Fire and Ice by Rensim
- PixieGuilt_ears_Kitiara by Kitiara
- Gelydh - 'Summer' by Gelydh
- Pixie Guilt by Enayla by Enayla
For Casper (natural) you will need to get the 'dark brown' hair recolor by alkaloid here http://www.modthesims2.com/creator/...ad.php?t=230901
You can also get the required mesh by Arcia at Alkaloids post above *yay*.
For Casper (elf) you will need the 'snow' recolor by Lilie http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=190710
& xmsims hair mesh #10
The elf ears mesh is by Louis http://louis.new21.net
(click 'accessories' on the right, then 'elf ears' at the very top & they will be the ones at the bottom of the page.
His clothes are by Coris & can be found right here
In bodyshop Casper elf will have a rather fetching shaggy blond maxis do, & be wearing some snazzy maxis unmentionables.
As always, a huge massive thank you to all the creators for allowing their content to be included, and to everyone who comments, thanks & downloads :D
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
This download requires a mesh to work properly. Please check the Overview tab for any descriptions of meshes needed. The mesh is available here:
Note: MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
Here is a list of some other recolours of the same meshes:
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by this mesh creator.
Users who thanked this download also thanked: