Bodyshape: Maxis Swimwear Set 3
Each style comes in all chest sizes from 34A to 36DDD (natural and enhanced, for those that support it) and with hips sizes 32" to 40" (DD and DDD sizes do now use 32" hips)
Each swimwear works with young adults too, if you have university.
Please keep in mind that for each outfit, there are 45 combinations of chest and hips, bringing this set to a whopping 315 outfits if you were to download all six .rar files.
You may be wondering why I said seven outfits. These two outfits:
...are not included. But they are swimwear as well as underwear, so you will need to get them from this thread. If you downloaded that undies set after 5/11, you already have the correct files, otherwise you can grab the blue/black undies/swimwear from there.
Warlokk, for releasing his poser magnets.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|Adult_SwimwearSet3_A.rar||2.24 MB||1,863||12th May 2007|
|Adult_SwimwearSet3_B.rar||1.79 MB||1,895||12th May 2007|
|Adult_SwimwearSet3_C.rar||4.49 MB||2,508||12th May 2007|
|Adult_SwimwearSet3_D.rar||4.49 MB||2,780||12th May 2007|
|Adult_SwimwearSet3_DD.rar||3.59 MB||2,474||12th May 2007|
|Adult_SwimwearSet3_DDD.rar||3.59 MB||2,305||12th May 2007|
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|Maxis Adult Swimwear Base Set in Warlokk's Bodyshape Sizes *New Mesh* by the mystical one|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Windows Vista/7/8: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
- Windows XP: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files(x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Origin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Mac: APPLICATIONS FOLDER -> THE SIMS 2 -> TSDATA -> RES -> CATALOG
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Here is a list of some other recolours of the same meshes:
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by the mystical one.
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
1 Comments / replies (Who?)