Nouk - 1600 Baroque Hair Mesh Re-Alpha, -Color and -Textures! (Black recolor fixed)
Please download the new black recolor 'Nouk - Sussi Text Alph - GipsyBlack FIXED for redownload.rar' if you have allready downloaded all the recolors.
Please download the file 'Nouk - Sussi Baroque Hair Mesh Recolors.rar' if you have not downloaded anything yet, the black file is fixed in this version.
The mesh is by our lovely SussiSoGoodSims and it used to be a pay mesh. But, Sussi has retired, and has allowed the upload of this mesh without any textures or alpha's to be fair to those who paid for it.
The mesh came without any alpha's or textures, and I thought I'd provide some kind of base for other creators who don't want to/can't make the alpha, to recolor.
Binned except one fantasy color, all ages.
These are recolors/retextures/realpha's! No mesh included!
You need the mesh MESH HERE to make these show up!
*The model will not be uploaded.
*The make-up is from Helaene and Bruno.
*The clothes are from Stylist Sims.
*The eyes are from Schuldig Seiben
*Further questions will not be answered, because I have no idea.
Please recolor and retexture at least 4000 times, but link to this thread and the original thread where the mesh is at!
Sussi, who created the mesh!
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|Nouk - Sussi Text Alph - GipsyBlack FIXED for redownload.rar||118.2 KB||20,084||17th May 2007|
|Nouk - Sussi Baroque Hair Mesh Recolors.rar||1.04 MB||24,392||17th May 2007|
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|1600 Baroque Hair Mesh + Recolor Template (used to be pay!) by SussisSoGoodSims|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Windows Vista/7/8: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
- Windows XP: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files(x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Origin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Mac: APPLICATIONS FOLDER -> THE SIMS 2 -> TSDATA -> RES -> CATALOG
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Page 1 of 2
Here is a list of some other recolours of the same meshes:
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by Nouk.
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
35 Comments / replies (Who?)