This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
I made this lot for use with the Poverty Challenge. It is base game compatible, so anyone can use it. Meant to be something of a run-down urban quickie mart. The floor is mismatched from numerous repairs, and the installations don't match either. Small apartment above the shop meant to be the owner's home--you can tell that business isn't good. Lot size 2x3. No custom content.
The Poverty Challenge:
RULES FOR USE IN THE POVERTY CHALLENGE:
1. You may NOT move any objects
2. You may NOT add new objects
3. You may re-decorate with the decorate tool
4. You may change floors and wallpaper
5. You may DELETE objects from the lot
6. NO SKILLING ON COMMUNITY LOTS
7. NO EARNING MONEY ON COMMUNITY LOTS
Thanks Numenor for making the Base Game Starter Pro!