1 Comments / replies (Who?
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below the description for more information.
The 34D Full-Body Add-On Set #1 includes 6 outfits each for the 34D natural and enhanced sizes, in all hip sizes 32 thru 40. The 34Dn-32 and 34De-38 sizes are shown in the screenshots. These were made using Warlokk's Poser Magnets so as to conform to his Bodyshape Project Sizes.
Included are the Tweed Jacket, Turtleneck Sweater Dress, Sweats, Sundress, Suit, and 'Slick' Suit. Everything is an everyday outfit, but sweats are also in workout clothes.
Each file contains the six meshes and 6 outfits for that particular size, and each outfit has an added pregnancy morph based on my upcoming v2.0 Adult Female Preg Morph Default replacement set, which better approximates the Maxis pregnancy belly and includes a breast swell.
Please note that Mimi_Mimosa at insiminator.net also made some of the Sundresses and they are different id's, so you can use them independantly. Outfits that use Mimi_Mimosa's meshes will not work with these meshes, and vice-versa. Mine include my pregnancy morph instead of the normal Maxis one.
All outfits have the same polygon count as the original Maxis outfits.
Warlokk, for releasing his Poser Magnets.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
(Windows) or Stuffit
(Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder:
Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Windows Vista/7/8: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
4. Place in Program Files:
Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
- Windows XP: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files(x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Origin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Mac: APPLICATIONS FOLDER -> THE SIMS 2 -> TSDATA -> RES -> CATALOG
1 Comments / Replies (Who?
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by the mystical one