Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 30th Aug 2007 at 10:39 AM - Viewed 132354 times. Direct link to this thread
87 Comments / replies (Who?) , 180 times favourited , 2927 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS2 - check the sidebar.
This is a new mesh recolour, and means that you will need to download the particular mesh itself in order for this to show up in your game. See the Meshes Needed section or read the text for more information.
Nouk - Male Long Hair - Hair for you sexy men!
This hair is dedicated to, and requested by Sapphire Pitbull, who won the Designed to Sell Contest over at Insimenator!
The male long hair looks sexy and sleek, and is nice on several types of male sims. Mafioso, elven, fantasy, Malfoy, or just sexy! If your sim wants to stand out, have this long shiny mane of manly hair!
* Dark colors together in one family, has one grey
* Light colors in one family, has one grey
* One platina blonde with a grey, made especially for Lucius Malfoy
So if you download a light, a dark, or the platina pack, don't forget the mesh!
- Teen and up
- Do not include the files on paysites, not even free section.
- Recolor anyway you like!
- You may include mesh and hair recolors with your sim on free sites.
- Fileshare friendly and stuff.
There's 2460 vertices and 3568 faces. Ok to use for allmost everybody.
* Dr Pixel for helping me out with an issue
* BLURR for helping me out with an issue
* Wes_H for creating the tools and info to create!
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
This is a New mesh
All the items needed for you to use this download should be here on this page. You can check the "Related Pages" tab, if visible, to see if there are alternative colour schemes.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
Need more information?
There are 3 recolours of this mesh on MTS2:
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by this mesh creator.
Users who thanked this download also thanked: