MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Final Fantasy VII: Aerith's Church
by Ultimah Posted 13th Sep 2007 at 1:14 AM - Updated 2nd Mar 2009 at 2:16 AM by Ultimah
418 Thanks Thanks 47 Favourited
Picked Upload! This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Based on the version in the original Final Fantasy VII game, most fans would agree that Aerith/Aeris' church is one of the game's most reknowned locations. Being the place where Cloud and Aerith first met, the church is the only place in Midgar where flowers bloom freely because of the Lifestream flowing directly beneath it.
Lot Title: Aerith's Church
Lot Size: 3x2
Price: around $100,000
Furnished: yes - see credits
Tested/Played: yes, less than one in-game day
EP's Required: all
Stuff Packs Required: Glamour Life, Family Fun Stuff
- this lot is based soley on the original FFVII game, not Advent Children (see screenshots below for a comparison). I would have loved to do a beautiful exterior of this lot, but the game is just not like that. The outside is barren and destroyed, so I left it that way
- there is a hole in the roof because there is one in the game, however with the stubborn roof tool I was forced to make the hole on both sides when really it is only on one. Of course, I could not make it look "broken" like in the game, so if you don't like it or it looks out of place you can always build a full roof
- I'm not sure if the custom roof colour comes with the lot, so if someone could let me know if it isn't I will track down the download for you
- Aerith Sim by Mimewhite
- Cloud and Reno Sims by NessyOriginal
- there are candles in the flower bed because in the game sunlight shines down through the ceiling and onto the flowers. Despite my effort to achieve this effect with the hole in the roof, the light does not travel below the third floor. So to make it look like there is light on the flowers, I added in some candles. They're not very noticable when they are off, but again, you can always remove them if you don't like them
- the chandeliers seen in the screenshot below are not included in the lot due to terms in the creator's policy. I did include some Maxis ones, but they don't look NEARLY as good as the ones I used. I highly recommend downloading the ones I used and replacing the crummy ones. You can find them here at: http://www.4eversimfantasy.net/themeantiquemisc1.htm (download "Ceiling Light" if you don't want the entire set)
Custom Content Included:
- Decorative Beams and Recolours by-Maylin-
- Church Altar by lara9taylor
- Three Tile Wall Banner by Lethe_s
- Church Steeple Stone Recolour by CatOfEvilGenius
- Build-A-Curtain Set Long Chain by khakidoo
- Three Tile Wall Banner Recolour by tiggerypum
- "Bowl of Plastic Fruit" by hopebayler
- Part of the Carved wood set for 'A Midsimmer Night's Dream' by Magick Modders
- Floorboards in medium brown mystery wood by Michelle
- Project Hestia Floor by Margierytka
- Decorative Basket by Steffor of Avalon
- "Eponymous Garden" Flax and Recolour by parsimonious
- Flat Rock, Mid-size Standing Stone and Scattered Rocks by nengi65
- Pink Flamingo by jobtwo
- 2 Story Church Window by Moon_Ez
- Pedestal Planter, Mini-Pediment in Stucco, Garden Irises, Cleome, Lilies by macarossi
- Dried Mud Terrain Paint by Christine
Custom Content NOT Included:
4ESF's Antique Chandellier:
( REPLACE THE MAXIS ONES I INCLUDED! )
Roof Recolour by scarletqueenkat:
( Not the actual roof in the screenshot, I'm having troubles finding the original )
Thanks to all the creators who provided me with their amazing custom content that was used in this lot. Your hard work is very much appreciated.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLICK THANKS !!
Need help with downloading or installing content? Click here!
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|Aerith's Church.rar||3.00 MB||4,662||14th Sep 2007|