MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Final Fantasy VII: Tifa's Bar - 7th Heaven
by Ultimah Posted 4th Nov 2007 at 5:18 AM - Updated 2nd Mar 2009 at 2:29 AM by Ultimah
254 Thanks Thanks 41 Favourited
Picked Upload! This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Based on the version in the original Final Fantasy VII game, I give you 7th Heaven, Tifa's Bar. It is purely based off of the ORIGINAL game, not Advent Children where it is much different. Residing in Sector 7 in Midgar, 7th Heaven provides the residents with a warm place to go when times are bad, which it often is, being in The Slums. Cloud and Tifa live here, along with Barret's adopted daughter, Marlene; the bar also counts as the base for AVALANCHE, the anti-ShinRa group formed by Tifa, Barett, and a few others to put an end to the ShinRa Corporation's mass usage of the Planet's precious Mako energy.
Category: residential (meant for a home business)
Lot Size: 2x2
Furnished: yes - see credits
Tested/Played: yes, less than one in-game day
EP's Required: all but Bon Voyage
Stuff Packs Required: Glamour Life, Family Fun Stuff
- the bar is lacking a formal kitchen/dining room meant for the family, but there is an entire empty third floor/attic to build one in, as well as any other rooms you desire. There is a ladder leading up to the third floor, but I recommend replacing it with stairs to make it more proper
- the ugly outer terrain is because the bar is located in The Slums, a very poor, dirty part of Midgar
- I only included a room for Marlene, not Denzel, since he is only ever seen in Advent Children, not the original game
- like with all home businesses, lock certain doors where you don't want customers roaming. There wasn't any room on the main floor for a public washroom, so I was forced to add one upstairs. Be sure to lock all other doors on this floor except for the one to the small bathroom... or regret it
- until I was done bulding the lot, I did not realize a major let-down in this lot: Sims are unable to enter the basement. I could not find a solution as to why this was, but they definitely can't enter the basement or interact with any objects in the basement. I was very upset when I discovered this, but I think the lot is still very usable. If someone can find a way to fix this please let me know!!
Sims (seen in screenshots):
Cloud Strife, Tifa Lockheart, Reno, & Rude - NessyOriginal
Marlene Wallace & Yuffie Kisaragi - Sango_91
Vincent Valentine - by me, search modthesims2 for better versions
Custom Content Included:
- "La Clásica" Door by temptress
- Awning by Solander
- Awning Stripes Recolour, Andaluz Shower Recolour by fizzbin
- Bath Andaluz Shower by by tkangie
- Ailias Modern Round Wall Light by Ailias
- Lagorette Plant by Sandy
- Electric Water Cooler and Recolour by boblishman
- Carved Wood Wall by Magick Modders
- Vrooom! Dining Chair, Outdoor Lantern by Numenor
- Vrooom! Dining Chair Black Recolour by V1ND1CARE
- Medium Brown Wood Floorboards by Michelle
- Brick Wall by Brighten
- Potted Hibiscus by macarossi
- Potted Plant, Indoor Poppy by Steffor of Avalon
- Working Ladder and Recolour by marvine
- Barn Flooring by Melly_Sim
- Discourse Dining Table by Taroo
- Independent Expressions Inc. - Standard Window, Standard Window (two wall spaces),
Privacy Window by MaryLou
- Walnut Door by jpaugh78
- Sci-Fi Floorings by pixelhate
- Brick Wall by xocaliroxoxox
- Outer Brick Wall with Header by Lethe_s
- Wooden Paneling Wall by holysimoly
Thanks to all the creators who provided me with their amazing custom content that was used in this lot. Your hard work is very much appreciated.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLICK THANKS !!
Need help with downloading or installing content? Click here!
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|7th Heaven.zip||5.07 MB||3,852||4th Nov 2007|