This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Here is another set of modular sofas. They are based on my Annie modular sofas, with the legs and some bits modified to create a more modern feel to them. I just couldnt resist making this one as it was so easy to make, working off from the Annie modular sofa, but the differences are also quite significant.
I've also included some more recolours for the Annie modular sofas, hence the Opera modular sofa as well, because some people just can't get enough of Georgia's beautiful recolours. Ive broken down the recolours into 2 smaller zips as people had trouble downloading big files in the past.
- These sofas requires the expansion pack Nightlife
- They are made using the repository technique, and are slave objects off the annie sofa main mesh, so you'll need to download the meshes and recolours of the Annie modular sofa from here: http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=252787
(For those who have already downloaded the Annie sofa set before 22 November 2007
, please redownload the whole set as I made some updates with them. If you do not redownload, you'll see that in-game, the legs for these new sofas will appear wooden or black instead of metal)
- These are modular sofas which will join up when put next to each other. You'll need Inge's sectionalsofa patch in your downloads folder from here: http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?p=1393933
Unfortunately, if you have Shaklin's sectionalsofa patch, you'll have to remove that from your downloads folder in order for these to work
- To recolour these sofas, you'll need to recolour the Annie modular sofa Main mesh.
- These sofas are listed in the catalog under Comfort > sofas
Slightly lower than the Annie modular sofa
i.e., 1000 ish per component
- Jwoods with his ever so useful tute on repository technique
- Inge for her sectional sofa patch
- You know the others, I don't think I need to mention anymore