Little Miss Tees for Adult Females
I made some recolours of Hysterical Paroxysm's wonderful untuckable 'fanseefem' tshirts.
The fanseefem tshirt mesh is required for these to work. Get it here .
The original texture on the tees was made by Fanseelamb
So big thanks to her.
The images on these tees are meant
to look vintage-y, worn looking and distressed
- Hit the thanks button
- Be nice and tell other people where you got them if they ask
- Include them in Sims that are shared for free, and screen shots without credit to me as long as doing so doesn't go against HP's usage terms for the mesh.
- use them to create more tshirts like this for teens/kids etc cos I probably wont.
- Take credit for them
- Upload them to any kind of pay site. Keep it free dudes.
FYI (Cos I like it when people include this info )
All models are made by me, they are my self sim (Miss Bad) and five of my friends (except all with very different hairs)
- All models wear jeans by Amvalvo/Spambi found here
- All skintones are Rensim's
circonflex, except Miss Bad which is my own custom painted tone.
- Miss Touble's hair: http://www.***/item/detail...1=1&page=6&key=
- Miss Fun's hair: http://www.***/item/detail...1=1&page=1&key=
- Miss Bad's hair: Maxis
- Miss Sunshine's hair: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=266352
- Miss Shy's hair: http://www.modthesims2.com/creator/...ad.php?t=263048
- Miss Bossy's hair: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=263465
tshirt images are from http://www.80stees.com
Mr Men and Little Misses are (c) Roger Hargreaves.