This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Yeah, so, I really like making glasses. Can't say they're easy, but they are challenging and fun, and there's tons of pics of different styles out there to choose from. So... moar glasses! Other styles are tentatively planned including simpler ones, but I just really like the look of these sort so I had to do 'em. I'll probably be back on little wireframes and half-framed/no-framed type stuff soon if this trend continues.
A bit geekier than the last set (hence the name) and in more sunglass styles (but still quite a few eyeglass ones as well). As these seemed like they'd be cute in some fun prints, I did the uv mapping a bit, well, better on these than the last set.
These glasses work for both genders
and for all ages except toddler
(no, I won't be doing them for toddler - if you know how and want to, PM me and we'll talk).
The eyeglasses (clear lenses) come in six colours: black, red, hot pink, blue, regular leopard, and pink leopard. The sunglasses (tinted lenses) come in six colours as well: black, red, hot pink, regular leopard, pink leopard, and my personal favourite out of the set, brown retro flowers with blueish lenses.
Make sure to download both the mesh file (filename starts with AMESH) and at least one of the recolour sets for this to work in your game!
I figured some people might not want the sunglasses or whatever, so I packed 'em up separately. As always everything's clearly labelled so you can delete anything you don't want. Just make sure to keep the mesh file and at least one recolour, okay?
These do not have special bin numbers to allow for accessory multi-wearability: all OTHER custom accessories than glasses should be re-bin-numbered to be worn with glasses and other accessories, but it's not necessary for glasses (you wouldn't wear two pairs of glasses at once), hence why I didn't do so.
- Model is my sim Olivia Morana and you can download her (and find details on her content) at that link right there... She's wearing clothes by me - one of the tops from my original Fanseefem set.
- MTS2, the rest of the staff, and especially Delphy, for giving me such a cool place to learn how to make pretty things for pixel dollies.
- Tiggerypum and Dr. Pixel, for so much meshing help along the way.
- Wes_h for Unimesh.
- Quaxi and the rest of the SimPE team.
- Phaenoh, for inspiration.
- Milkshape, and 3DS Max.
- Cocteau Twins, for giving me something to groove to while fixing the lens material definitions.
- A pole-dancing elephant who's friends with a hippo and a chocolate bear, all wearing bukkits on their heads.
494 polygons, 306 vertices (normal)